New to CD and problems on day 1

I quite like the porridge (apple and cinnamon) and i passionately detest cinnamon! A lot of them are quite sickly, I prefer savoury tastes. As you go through plan you're tastes definately change. Last time i did this i loved potato and leek and i can't stand the smell now. I seem to have phases through a week. What a chose last Monday will be quite different to this week except I don't tire of the choc tetra but find the other flavours yuck.
Good Luck on your journey. Come and join me on the christmas countdown thread to keep motivated too x

I quite like the porridge (apple and cinnamon) and i passionately detest cinnamon! A lot of them are quite sickly, I prefer savoury tastes. As you go through plan you're tastes definately change. Last time i did this i loved potato and leek and i can't stand the smell now. I seem to have phases through a week. What a chose last Monday will be quite different to this week except I don't tire of the choc tetra but find the other flavours yuck.
Good Luck on your journey. Come and join me on the christmas countdown thread to keep motivated too x

I was the same with chilli, couldnt get enough in week one...............now im like :jelous:

read :jelous: for bluergh!!!!!!!

even the thought that the choc orange is still around is making me want to chuck! x

I'm now craving things that I don't like - I don't eat pig, of any sort, but at my mums the other day they were having gammon and I could have murdered someone for a piece of it??? Odd!

Havent tried choc orange shake but I love the bars :)

Back