New to CD on Day 5 - Fab

CambridgeKez

Hi all, I started CD, SS on Monday.

I have 30 lbs to lose .

I am on Day 5 & I cannot believe how I don't have any interest in food whatsoever. I drink loads of water, every time I get a slight belly rumble I drink water. I love the ease of not having to think/prepare "diet meals" - so convenient. I am even using up all freezer stuff I wouldn't normally on Hubby & kids & I dont need to do a big shop this week, just bread & milk for "them". So even with the cost of CD, its probably saving me money too. I am gonna prepare loads of lasagnes, cottage pies etc in individual portion sizez (put in freezer) to give hubby on days I may not feel like cooking.

Day 1 ok but belly rumbled all night with no sleep.
Day 2 was bad, headaches & tired. Went to bed early.
Day 3, 4 & 5 I have felt great! No hunger, no headaches, loads of energy. I have done the urine test on ketostix & it was purple!

I cannot wait to get weighed on Monday, really hope its good. Good luck to all you other CDers out there
xxx:):):):):)

And good luck to you too. Sounds like you're doing brilliantly! :)

Thank you. This forum is fab. I wish I'd heard of CD ages ago.
Day 6 & soooo happy even my teenage daughter said I'm much calmer lately. Lol. (shower leaked upstairs & dining room ceiling is knackered below). I said it'll be ok, normally I'd be panicking & worrying but who cares! I'm gonna be slim soon & wake up with loads to choose to wear & not have to find something that'll fit & make do!
My hubby is so impressed he is gonna start CD next month after footy season finishes because he can't watch footy without a beer? Lol
X

Too true ... who cares about damaged ceilings when you're soon to be skinny!!!!

Keep up the good work! I started on Tuesday and cant wait for Monday to come too. Today has been hard for me though - Treated my mum to a Chinese and the smell was amazing, i had my soup and was happy with that.

Day 7. Loadsa energy again. My house is so clean, ironing done & washed car! Then went walk with hubby to wish both our mums happy mothers day.
Only difference I feel today is cold now I've sat down, really cold brrrr
Oh, I keep dreaming I've eaten something, either in dream or sleep walking. I haven't but it's strange, almost feels real. Anyone else had food dreams?
Xxxx

Yep. I keep dreaming food too. Have done since my 4th day CD, and yes it does feel very real when i wake up. Hopefully those dreams will stop soon and then we will only dream about our new slimmer figures.. ;-)

Hi Kez! Sounds like you are doing so well :) Welcome to the forum!

I started Cambridge on New Years day, and within the 12 weeks of ss I have lost 30pounds :)

So it can be done,and you will do it!!!

When is the big first weigh in?!

Xxx

Wow 30lbs. That's exactly what I want to lose. I'm awake @ 5.30 (early riser anyway) coz so excited I'm getting weighed @ 10.30. Im also taking my friend to join & my 18 yr old daughter. It will be great having someone at home to talk to. Nothing beats this forum tho.
I'll report back at teatime how things go, I feel like I've lost loads whatever the scales say!
Have a great day all
X

And good luck to you too.

WheyHey!!!

Well done on the loss.

You'll be at your target before you know it ;)

Keep it up!

xx

Well Done with ur WI.

I have just started CD and i am having the eating dreams too. Last 2 nights and i wake up feeling so guilty haha.

Keep up ur good work :flirt2:

Thx everyone. Feeling excellent on day 8!
Hope u all av fab losses this week too. Wish I'd found this diet sooner
Xxx

Day 10.
I've upped my water intake to 3 litres & drank 4 mugs of decaf coffee & 4 mugs of pure green tea. Feel really great today, best I've been yet. Treated myself to an hour long bath & trashy mags to read whilst relaxing. I seem to have more time on my hands. Just before I started CD I pre-made a few weeks of meals for my husband & son & put in my chest freezer so all I have to do is grab what they fancy out of freezer & into oven! I seemed to spend ages before cooking & over eating due to stupid portion sizes. Hubby has lost a few pounds because of normal portions & I haven't been shopping for 2 weeks! So saving money too! I love CD x

Back