NEW TO CD

chaadan

:wave_cry: Hi i started the cd 7 days ago, had my first weigh in today and lost 12lbs,really chuffed.
I have been reading lots of the threads all week and they really kept me focused specially the first three days which i found quite hard but managed them.
I previously have been going to sw since last year and lost just short of 4stone but had a break from before crimbo to feb and regained 1 stone .
I wanted to get that back off fast so thats why i started the cd,and it seems to be working i would like to lose another 4 or 4and a half stone so fingers crossed i can keep this will power up and do it.:wave_cry:

12lbs in the first seven days is FAB! :clap:

Hi

Wow You've been doing really well:D :D

I'd never done cd before either, Im now on day 17 and for me it seems to be getting easier as the days go by. If I do get a bit wobbly and could munch out, I come and sit in front of the computer with a pint of water and read the inspiring stories and posts the other people put on here. That really helps to keep you motivated.

Good luck and keep posting it'll be really nice to see how you get on.

Tracey
x

Well Done

You've done really well. Hope you are really chuffed with yourself. Brilliant. I've only been going for one week myself and lost 9lb in my first week, so can't wait till next week for 2nd weigh-in to see how it levels out. We'll compare notes again. Keep going and I'll keep going with you! Good luck.

:thankyou: well done you as well,this site is great it makes you realize your not alone,
oh no need the loo again.

week one 12lbs

Well done all of you on the first week, keep going, its worth it x

well done & welcome 12lbs in your first week is excellent !!
i started last tues using up old packs lost 6lbs in 3 days gonna weigh tomorrow but off to see a cdc on fri too xxxx

Well done on getting through your first week and your fab loss!!! Keep up the great work. Sarahxx.

Wow well done great loss for your first week:clap:

Back