New to CD

Olivesin1

Hi everyone,

Firstly I have never been on a forum and I am usually a very private. But first time for everything.

Soooo... Here is my story. I absolutely love food!!!! I love having a few drinks with friends and man o man can people tempt me with a bowl of B&J.

I have picked up weight over the last 6 years and has after hitting rock bottom when I tried on all my clothes and they were all tight, decided enough is enough.

I have started CD with a new found passion to go back to the person I once was, confident, happy and able to shop in more than 1/4 of most stores.

I am on day 3 to scared to get on the scale. I think it will be very demotivating if I've notost anything because I really want this to work.

Just a few questions any people out there that's been on this diet for a long period of time and what is your best advise.

Sure I will start ranting and get emotional but reading everybody's stories at least shows me I am not alone.

OK so I have been on CD for 4days. Realising that my expectation is to lose all the weight at once. Which of course is not realistic.

With this new found knowledge my expectations had shifted slightly making more realistic short term goals and just sticking to it.

For any one thinking of joining the CD weightliss plan the first few days are tough but not impossible. I have had a massive head ache and watch my family have a BBQ but I survived it because I know that this is what I want.

REALISING THAT THIS IS FOR ME. made me realize I don't actually care if other people eat in front of me or have a drink because I want me back and that is more important than all the gin and chocolate bars in the world.

Keep safe stay on track and if you are were I am now just hold on a little longer the reward is worth it.

Ok so on day 9 feeling much better. Got on the scale this morning which I told myself I would not do. Only weigh once a week happy to see that this morning it's looks like another 1 kg down. But not getting to excited to quickly. Short term goal of 10kg up to the en of June so let's HD thumbs that I get there

Hi mini, so happy it's going well. Well I'm on day 10 and l really want a g&t after a long week. For some reason miss the relaxing wine or g&t more than the food. I have now sticked to the CD diet not cheated once drank all the water.

For anybody wanting to do it, I believe its worth it I can really feel a difference.

I have also sets some fitness goals walking at least 10 miles per week. This has been amazing with the kids just walking. Not running or intense fitness. At the moment on 8.5 miles done for the week so one more walk tomorrow and I'll be on target.

It's funny how hard everything seems until you do it.

People set small goals it makes it so much easier to reach them and feel good about yourself. You will also then not be disharted by the big road ahead because I want to lose 39kg. And I have lost just over 5kg in 10 Days in my mind it feels slow but writing it down just gives weight to it.

5kg 10 Days that's. 0.5kg a day amazing actually if you look at it like that.

Well let's take on the hardest part the weekends.

Stay safe everyone and let's do this!!

5kg in10 days is very motivating...:0clapper:

You will have your first stone shortly...most people take a month to lose that much on a vlcd!

So day 11 and I'm really miserable,my husband had a bbq with the kids and also some drink. I just wanted one drink one piece of meat. But no stick to my diet.

Does it get any better. I don't feel hungry but just the want! I really want a drink I really want the food. But Al I keep telling myself but do you need it.

Realized I have a really bad relationship with food. It's there to confort and make me happy but that is not what my body need.

Sticking with it.... Roll on day 12

So on day 13 and survived another weekend. I feel like a child moaning about everything. But getting through it. So tomorrow morning weigh in. I really hope that sticking to the plan has paid off. I sure it did.

It's funny I feel like my emotions are all over the place one moment I have all the energy in the world the next moment I feel drained. Must be all the changes to my life style and body and hormones.

Hope everyone a else is sticking to it and will give an update on progress tomorrow.

Moan away...this is a tough diet but well worth the effort and it will get easier...

Good luck with weigh in tomorrow morning.

OK so in week 3 and getting board of the shakes and foods. Put some ice with the shakes gives different texture so helps. Can't complain being 7kg down.

Happy with the results now just have to keep going.

So I'm on day 19 and I am sooooo irritated. I just want some real food. Has anyone on this diet felt this. I have not cheated or done anything shouldn't but just really don't want a shake or packaged food.

And again here I go moaning and ranting. I know I want to lose the weight but today is difficult.

OK so, this week went quick struggled a bit over the weekend but stuck to the diet. I had another 1.4kg loss so bringing my total loss to 8.4kg in 3 weeks. That is a major change. Just need to stick through it

OK so, this week went quick struggled a bit over the weekend but stuck to the diet. I had another 1.4kg loss so bringing my total loss to 8.4kg in 3 weeks. That is a major change. Just need to stick through it
Well done Olivesin1!

Impressive weight loss in three weeks👏👏👏

OK so on week 4 weight going down slowly but I am now at 9.8kg down in the first month it's has been a hard month but I am getting there results make it a bit easier

Back