New to CD

DizzyDeb

On a Mission!
Hi, I'm new to CD, this is my first day and am so glad I've managed to get day one over. Feeling really positive and am so motivated by some of the posts on here - everyone is so inspiring and having fantastic weight losses. Have got about 100lbs to lose so any tips or advice would be most welcome!

Debs x :)

Hi - Just try and get the through the first few days - it does get easier after that. Keep drinking water and keep coming to this site for loads of support and inspiration.... I would have failed if I had not found this site.

God Luck hun

Hi and welcome,

I gotta say, Ihave tried and failed at all the diets out there, this really was a desperate step for me:wave_cry: and i can honestly say, i wish i had taken it 10 years ago :D:D
Its the ONLY diet i have stuck to, today is day 5 and i am still happy :p:p

As Pret said, this site if FAB !!!

Loads of advice, support and inspiration, good luck with your journey, and stick with it, a day at a time :D:D

Love Shazza
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:welcome: to minimins :) good luck with cd, the 1st few days is tough but it gets easier :) drink plenty of water and think of the prize at the end x

hi hun and welcome well done on getting through day 1 ..the first couple are the toughest and then it seems 2 get easier . this is a fab site and youll get loads of support and good advice on here xx keep drinking the water xx

lol becky gr8 minds and all that xx

Thanx girls, like you Shazza, I've tried them all and failed but I am so determined this time. CD seems drastic but I think drastic is what I need. Thanx for the support, I think this site is going to be my life line over the coming months!!

Dxx

a big welcome to minis hun,
post often and drink loads of water as we all say on here "the more you drink the more you shrink",best of luck to you.
the 1st few days are tough but hang in there,
elaine x

Hiya hun and welcome. I am restarting the diet tomorrow so will be a day behind you. Keep drinking the water and see how happy you are when you have your first weigh in :D

good luck 2moz jools xx

Everyone is doing so well, i get more inspired every time i see the results - i can't wait for my first weigh in!!!! Never felt like that on any diet before - am even more determined to succeed now!!

Thanx v much girls - and thanx for welcoming me here! :D:D

Dxx

thats just the frame of mind u need hun roll on your 1st weigh in and that will insire u even more xx

Back