New to CD

Hi all,

Just thought I'd introduce myself as I'm new to CD :)

I'm on my 5th day of SS and have been 100% so far...looking to lose just over 3 stone hopefully and can't wait to see it drop off!

I'm also lucky enough to have the benefit of a live in counsellor as my wife (new wife - only married 2 months!) has recently started as a CDC and I was one of her first clients - can't get away with anything, which is a good thing of course!!

It was her that inspired me to do the CD after she lost quite a lot of weight on the diet last year and she's really helped me through what I understand to be one of the hardest parts...getting into ketosis in the first place!

Will probably lurk more than I post but thought it only polite to introduce myself :D

Hey BB, welcome to the forum! :bliss:
I think you are in a great position having your own live in CDC!
Best of luck with it and keep us posted as to how you are getting on. Sounds like you are doing great already!

welcome BB

Jammy you! having a live-in CDC. Hope she keeps you on your toes :D

Good luck on your journey:cool:

It does help having a live in counsellor, more because she has done the diet and maintained so can sympathise when I struggle and give advice too. Also helps as I was there when she was on CD and seeing the losses she achieved, and seeing that although not the easiest diet in the world it can be done!

Also helps to have my choice of packs :D

Will be sure to let you know how I'm getting on - day 6 and still 100%... scales showing a 8 and a half pound loss so far but going to wait til Saturday WI and go with that for proper loss.

Good luck to everyone else too :)

Thats a fantastic amount! Lots of people are divided over whether you should weigh yourself during the week or wait for your official weigh in but i always find weighing myself gives me the incentive to keep on with it, looking at my losses day to day.
Good on ya!

wow....you the maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!! well done!!

Thats a fantastic amount! Lots of people are divided over whether you should weigh yourself during the week or wait for your official weigh in but i always find weighing myself gives me the incentive to keep on with it, looking at my losses day to day.
Good on ya!

I totally do too. Have finally stopped (mostly) weighing myself morning and night, but still do it in the morning. Like to see whether I am going down STS or going up. Habit created from when I was doing LA Weightloss and it was a requirement.

Congrats BB on your marriage and jealous of having the CDC in the house with you. No cheating allowed!

Back