Step 1 Sole Source New to CWP

Hi all

I am brand new to the CWP I have my first meeting with my consultant tonight :)

So excited to be starting thanks to seeing all your amazing pictures and reading all the inspiring comments

No doubt you will be seeing a lot of me round here and you never know I may put some of my own pictures up

Dani
Xxx

Hi Dani,

I started the CWP yesterday after my consultation on Wed night

How are you getting on? Best of luck - you can do it!

Jen xx

Hi Dani,

Starting my weight loss today! This time it's going to be permanent! I had used Cambridge back in the 80's and had tremendous success with it. Actually, I had forgotten all about how well Cambridge worked for me. I know I will be able to stick with it.

I wish you the VERY best of luck as you journey your way to the new you!

Hey all,

I must admit I did have a little break over Xmas which lasted a bit longer than expected due to illness but overall I am now a stone less than I was before and that is just by doing it with a 2 well break

I am getting back into the swing of things now and thinking positive I'm just thinking of the wedding dress in 2014 lol

Good luck to the rest of you

Xx

I began my change on 1st Jan and weighed myself today managed to lose 7lbs already, chuffed.
congrats on your loss, Kerry4p!

Well done for the great losses girls, almost done my 1st week, cant wait for my weigh in on Thursday :) x

Well done for the great losses girls, almost done my 1st week, cant wait for my weigh in on Thursday :) x
My weigh day is Thursday too! I'll be back to see how well you've done. Hoping all is well :scale:

Hi everyone,

How did you all do with your weigh ins?

Jen xx

Hi everyone,

How did you all do with your weigh ins?

Jen xx

Hi cakefoot! I weighed in at 7.2 pounds lighter than 1 week ago! I'm so very excited!

Back