New to diet and forum

Nata

Hi I just started CD SS a week and 2 days ago . I'm feeling really good about it lost 10lb in the first week :)
i can't say i'm starving i am sometimes just a bit hungry but nothing that water doesn't fix. wish me luck !

Welcome To Minis And Very Well Done On Your 1st Weeks Loss Hun,thats A Fantastic Start For You,
Keep Us All Updated And Best Of Luck To You,
Elaine X

Thanks! can u tell me how to get my tracker to show on the post? i pasted the code into the signature but it doesn't seem to work properly and i see that yours is :)

AHH never mind..i had put on the wrong code :p . Thanks for all the messages i think this is a great place to get inspiration and support!

Welcome and Well done hun!

Congrats on your weight loss so far and welcome :)

Hi I just started CD SS a week and 2 days ago . I'm feeling really good about it lost 10lb in the first week :)
i can't say i'm starving i am sometimes just a bit hungry but nothing that water doesn't fix. wish me luck !

hiya hun

you will get stacks of support on here, well done on your first weeks weightloss!!:D

welcome and good luck on your weight loss journey!

debs x

1st target - get to 10 stone!
2nd target get to goal weight - 9 stone

Wk1 - 7.2lbs
Wk2 - 3lbs (TOTM)

WELCOME...

Well Done on your fab weight loss so far.. :D

Welcome and well done on your impressive weight loss :)

without even noticing it ,6 weeks ( tomorrow ) have gone by! i think i have lost 2 stone but won't know till tomorrow. i am so happy that finally i have stuck with something and it is working. At one point in my life i really thought i would be big big big forever and there was nothing i could do about it cos i coudn't stick to anything for more than a couple of weeks. I love the inspiration i get from this site even though i don't post that much .. i am getting better at it though. wish me luck for tomorrow!

Good luck. I'm sure you'll get that two stone!

thank you all for your messages! i did it 2 st 1lbs! :)

good luck! not that its sounds like you need it - your doing great! x

Back