new to Dukan

frenchfancy

I have had a weight problem for the whole of my adult life. I lost 34 Kilos with Cambridge Diet 5 years ago and kept it off for 2 years then started to gain again until I had regained it all.
So i now have to start the process all over again. I now live in France so CD is no longer an option for me and to be honest I do not think I could go thru that again. So when in France do as the French do, I thought I should give Dukan a go. I have tried WW, SW Rosemary Connley but never seem to lose it quick enough and always feel hungry.
Anyway today is day 1 of attack and I have a very familiar 34 kilos to lose. This time I intend to lose it and keep it off for good. So no doubt I will be hanging around here every now and again.

Welcome, and good luck!

Hi BigD. Welcome to the loser winners club! The principles of this diet are different from the ones you've tried, and I did all of those except SW, with less result than you, especially Cambridge. They all work on calories whereas this one has a different central principle of adrenalin control and fat burning. So you have to make sure you eat enough! Great hey?
Put your stats into the Minimins User CP, top left, and publish your menus for loads of help from people here!

Hello there BDee's now little... whereabouts are you in France (not specific, just general...).

Join in with the menu thread etc and join in chat anywhere you feel like!

Welcome!

Back