Induction New to everything!

Just started Atkins on Monday and haven't done it since before my wedding in 2010! Have just booked a Florida holiday though for 20th nov 12 and need to loose some weight fast! How's everybody doing on it?

Good to see you here...this site is fantastic and the peeps are great so supportive and helpful....wishing you luck with Atkins

Angie x

hello hunni welcome back to atkins and welcome to minimins i hope you get all the support you need from this forum.

i started atkins friday and am currently on day 6 if you would like a buddy i would love to be it to get meal ideas and help us threw tho's craving periods.

and lovely a holiday to florida in nov im jelous and all i can say is that if you 100% do everythink in you power to stick to atkins you will not be disappointed with your weight loss result before that lush holiday.

hope you don't mind me asking but how much do you want to loss and what is your reasonable weight loss target to hit for november ???

Thanks girls! I should think I've got about 3-4 stone to loose but I know that's a high target so if I could just loose 1-2 stone before the hol I'd be happy :)

Hi, I have just returned to low caring and prob have 3-4 stone to lose too. I am not putting any pressure on myself to do this in a certain time frame though.
holiday sounds fab :)

thats totaly reasonable target hun just stay 100% and i bet you will easily hit that for the holiday x

Morning Free and Welcome, top bunch of folk here, with loads of advice :)

Back