New to Exante

LadybugG

Hi my name's Glenda and I'm starting Exante tomorrow. I ordered the stuff 2 months ago and have tried a few of the drinks and bars but after putting back on over 2 of the 3 stones I lost on Cambridge I've decided to give this a try.

I've read your blogs and threads and by all accounts Exante seems to work just as well as CD so I'm hopeful that I'll do as well on this as you guys all have! I have 10.5 stones to lose but I'm just going to take it a week at a time.

Any tips/advice will be much appreciated ;0)

Hello Glenda and welcome. One day at a time is definitely the best way forward and don't beat yourself up over any slip ups........ just get straight back on the horse and not too much damage will be done. In times of need check in on here to get some moral support and good advice..........it is always available. Good luck xxxx

Hi Glenda, good luck on your journey. Some days will be difficult but it will be worth it in the end. Best tips on here are to drink plenty and be good to yourself til your in Ketosis (about day 3-4 I think) Probably a bit the same as the CD diet with effects like dizzyness and headaches.

This is a brilliant forum for tips and support and everyones really friendly. I have my 1st weigh in tomorro with Exante although I did 3 weeks on LT, but Exante is sooo much nicer. Good luck again and keep us all posted

xx :welcome:

Welcome and good luck. I've got loads to lose too, but it really does seem to be working. I'm hoping I might reach 3 stone this week, and I've only been going 7 weeks so far. It makes big goals seem achieveable in months rather than years!
Welcome :)

Back