new to exante

redangel76 said:
Im new to the exante i am now on day 3.. Have ppl had good weigh loss on it?

Hiya and well done on getting to day 3 :)
I've finally managed to start exante and I'm on day 4 :)
I done lipotrim for 16 weeks and lost 5 and a half stone :) but put a stone back on :( so here I am restarting to get rid of that stone plus another 2 :)
Good luck with ur journey xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thank you for your words of encouragement.... not gonna lie i am finding it difficult cos all i wanna do is eat, but i am being strong :)

That's the spirit. I know how hard it is although I'm finding it not too bad at the mo.
Keep busy keep drinking and keep logging on here x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome redangel and well done Clair on amazing losses so far. I'm 5 weeks in so still pretty new and using some leftover VLCD packs and the exante ones so getting used to the different tastes! Good luck x

I'm on day 2 and struggling! It's my first time on any restrictive diet ever! My sister is doing the cd and it has been a breeze for her but I'm not so lucky! Does anyone know how to blend the soup without it becoming so frothy! ( I'm only having soups because I hate milkshakes)
Good luck everyone x

i just use a hand whisk on my soups and they dont seem to come out to bad they certainly not lumpy i am finding the soups quite smooth with just the hand whisk.. Thanks clair my bf is keeping me motivated and keeps telling me no i dont need food when i am feeling tempted x

I'm the opposite and can't stand the soups! Living off shakes and bars at the mo which I like done in a jug with a hand whisk x

Redangel - I'm on day 10 and at my first WI I lost 12lbs :D There are some absolutely fabulous losses for others who have been on it for months.

Let us know what your first week loss is :D

Emms....I hate the froth on soups too, but when i pour it into my bowl, I put a spoon at the end of the jug and it holds all the froth back....simple but effective!

hiya, i'm on day 3 also, have just had a rough couple of hours, but had a nap and a coke zero and now just having a latte with the vanilla shake. feel better now. had a sneaky look on scales this morning and down 5lbs so keep thinking about that to spur me on. good luck kx

I disappeared there for a while had flu and had to stop the diet but will be back on day one ts tomorrow!! But I have been reading all the threads on my phone and it's made me all the more determined to succeed
Emms

Back