New to Exante

lougate said:
Sounds like there is quite a few of us starting exante today/tomoz which is great! Be really good to keep in touch with you all. Have to say this website is confusing me not as IT savvy as I thought! If anyone wants to use other mediums I would be happy. Hope your first day went well happychic, can't wait to start in the morning (well actually I can but you know what I mean).
Lougate

I just keep thinking everyone says it gets better.....decreased appetite and increased energy ( can't wait for both)
I'm happy to text, email, Facebook etc. what do you prefer?

Well it's day 2.....I have a feeling this is going to be really tough! But determined to get through anyway I can. Hope you all have a great day. By Sunday we should be feeling so much better ?

I'm going to follow Zoe's lead, my number follows zero, seven, seven, nine, one, one, zero, five, zero, six, two.
Please feel free to text!

Day 2 and things are tough. Really feel like giving in but just read this thread again and feel inspired again so thanks everyone. My problem is I hate the taste of things so I am going hours without eating anything in preference to having a pack! How is everyone else doing??

clementineplus5 said:
Day 2 and things are tough. Really feel like giving in but just read this thread again and feel inspired again so thanks everyone. My problem is I hate the taste of things so I am going hours without eating anything in preference to having a pack! How is everyone else doing??

Hi hun....I too feel like giving up. But you know if we do where does that leave us? And I can't go through this again, so we have to keep going. I'm ok with the porridge, buy not the soups. They make me gag. So tonight I'm having Choc with hot water, a spoon of coffee and a sweetener. Every day we get closer to ketosis so let's do this together!!!!!

Hi both sounds like your having a tough day, but we are all here for the same reason and we don't want to be here again in the future. Just think of all the summer clothes we are going to get into!! It will be an amazing feeling to finally feel free. Stick with it. Lou x

Thanks guys, it's great to know other people are going through the same thing! Hardly eaten all day as the bars and the soups make me gag! My husband came home from work and made me have something so I am feeling a bit better. I know I have to keep going. I had half a bar and half a shake tonight which was ok (ish). I think I would prefer to just have shakes but I have got the 100 pound mix box agh!!

I just ordered shakes as i am not a lover of soup. Sounds like I did the right thing. Hubby's right you need to eat your 3 meals otherwise you will make yourself ill.

lougate said:
Thinking of going to bed early so I don't eat, crikey it's only the end of day one. Glad your feeling better.

Me too...it's the best place for me!!! Headache, dizzy etc heres to day 3 ?

lougate said:
Good morning all, heres to a successful day!

Morning Lou, yes here's to a good day. I'm day 3 and I hopped on the scales and I've lost 3.5 lbs!!! Really excited and more convinced than ever that I can do this. Let's keep focused x

Back