New to Exante

Hi. Hope it's going well today. Had a very low low at about 1pm today, but things have got better since then and I actually feel ok! Hope you too are feeling better. Great weight loss Happy Chic!! X

clementineplus5 said:
Hi. Hope it's going well today. Had a very low low at about 1pm today, but things have got better since then and I actually feel ok! Hope you too are feeling better. Great weight loss Happy Chic!! X

Keep going hun, it can only get better. I was fine but now hitting a bit of a wall again. It is coming in waves at the moment. I've saved half a bar for later as I use to munch my way through Saturday night. Take care x

clementineplus5 said:
Hi lougate and happy chic.
Hope it is going well and you've made it through the day. Tomorrow should be easier!

Hi hun, yes it's been fine and it's another one gone. Here's to day 4!!!! Hope you are ok x

Well I have had an interesting 24 hrs, I already had a chest infection and now have an abscess under my tooth as well. Have been put on antibiotics which need to be taken with food. For someone that never gets ill I am really frustrated and a bit low. I guess it will be another 5-6 days before I can start this diet again. However I am looking to you guys for motivation and will be checking in on your weight loss for the first week. I will only be a bit behind you. Good luck Lou x

lougate said:
Well I have had an interesting 24 hrs, I already had a chest infection and now have an abscess under my tooth as well. Have been put on antibiotics which need to be taken with food. For someone that never gets ill I am really frustrated and a bit low. I guess it will be another 5-6 days before I can start this diet again. However I am looking to you guys for motivation and will be checking in on your weight loss for the first week. I will only be a bit behind you. Good luck Lou x

Awww well get better soon. You need to be totally better before you start. What's a week in the great scheme of things. We will still be here waiting for you x

Hello....I start today

I've had the shakes for about a month now but knew there was no point starting around Christmas but starting now.......

Hi
I'm starting with the Exante diet on Thursday. Hoping to find a diet buddy and lots of motivation along the way. Anyone else starting? ?

Poor you Lougate. A week won't make any difference in the long run. Make sure you're back here when you start up again.

Hello redjo. Hope your first day is going ok x

Do not five up strive on. The advice given to me was to drink more water if you think you are hungry. Please do same and stay put.

Hi I'm also starting, in need of a buddy too x.

Good luck! U will do great the first week is the hardest of mine today I'm feeling great, not hungry just craving a few things now, like alcohollllll lol!

Yes, got lots of energy and feel lots better. Not really missing food at all and keep looking at people eating and think 'why would you want to eat that?'. Keep going day 2/3 were the worst for me but then it got so much better x

Hi! Just joined this site for support. Started Exante 4th Jan. was dreading my first day back at work in case of temptation - but I have survived. Really enjoying reading all the posts- thanks!

:)
Yes, got lots of energy and feel lots better. Not really missing food at all and keep looking at people eating and think 'why would you want to eat that?'. Keep going day 2/3 were the worst for me but then it got so much better x

Thats great news can't wait to get to that stage, yesterday was ok though so heres to day two! When is you first week weigh in?

Back