new to exante :)

Not having a good day but the plus is no chinese for tea pity i had reall food earlier oh well no 100% honking for me today :( will right it off and start again tomorro i would be in carb heaven if had chinese as i always order the noodles haha so im lucky we arent might have a shake for dinner x

guys, I hope you're all doing well on the plan. Just completed first 7 days on TS and weighed my self this morning and lost only 5 lbs. Despite being 100% on the plan with 4 Ltrs water a day, and 20 mins exercise, I'm a little disappointed with the weight loss, and from what I heard form other exanters, that first week they always have a bigger loss.

Any advise if this is normal as it was my TOTM from day 1. Can this be the reason of low numbers on the scale?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hello there fellow newbies! I just had three 100% days (not much but feeling pumped). I am on the total solution shake plan and I like the strawberry, banana and chocolate but haven't had the vanilla since the first day when I hated it. The diet is going well so far but I can see myself getting really bored with having shakes everyday. But I'm a bit skeptical about the other meals. Has anyone tried any of their other products and how have they found them? (I'm quite intrigued about the sausages haha)

Hi :) i am on day 2 restart haha my first week last week and it went balls up i found it too hard with hisband being on holl for four days but managing alot better this time thankfully :) i love the banana shake i am a bit obsessed lol i did not like the vanilla even adding a bit of coffee didnt help haha i have tried the choc and strawberry shake both nice i didnt like the double choc bars but peanut butter one ok as for meals they are a big hit and miss and everyone is diff my fave has got to be the chili which sadly seem to have been discontinued i also like the turkey dinner :) as for soup only tasted rhe pasta han and mushroom it was lovely i like the burger (thats my dinner tonight) most ppl like the carbanara but i do not haha gping to try ordering cookie and cream bars tomorro as alot of ppl rave about them x

Hey Jess! Good luck with your restart :) I am glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like the vanilla shake! Everyone says how lovely it is but even when I add ice it's still not that great. Tastes like butter to me! I like the other three flavours of shakes though. What is the burger like? Was thinking of having ordering something to chew for next week! What didn't you like about the double choc bar? Was thinking of trying them but don't want to not like it and have wasted money. The cookies and cream bar does look very yummy!

I've nearly done a month on my own version of the plan. I was meant to be 100% TS but now it's half that, half low (40g) carb. Still lost 14pounds in a month, would have been more if not had a week off due to life stresses! Anyway! I enjoy loads of the meals. I got the bumper pack so that I could try everything. And gonna pick my packs for the next month :) I look forward to a proper meal each evening. Much more exciting than shakes! X

Hey well i found burger disgusting lol i had it in a lettuce "bun" i didnt eat half of it ended up going to bed so i didnt eat other stuff i am usually a daily weigher but have resisted so far lol on day 3 now x wow queen well done a stone in a month is amazing! I add in veg to meals usually cauliflower or brocoli. I dont really know why i didnt like the double choc bars it just tasted nothing like choc and had a funny texture but i hear ppl put them in microwave and they are better i gave my bars away so couldnt try it the peanut butter ones are better but dont taste like peanut butter haha x

Ahhh seems like everyone just has different tastes and I'm just having to remind myself it's diet food so will always be different to proper food haha! The bumper packs are just so cost effective but I'm sure I would end up with loads of packs of things I don't like. Think I might just order some individual things to start! :D

Ahhh seems like everyone just has different tastes and I'm just having to remind myself it's diet food so will always be different to proper food haha! The bumper packs are just so cost effective but I'm sure I would end up with loads of packs of things I don't like. Think I might just order some individual things to start! :D

Also keep an eye out daily for their deals I got 30% off yesterday and a free pack of chocolate orange bars

I ordered today got a box of banana shakes and some cookies and cream bars got 5 free hoc orange bars and 30% off so im happy with thta :) today i had the strawberry shake for breakfast and the maple pancakes for lunch they were amazing!!! And turkey dinner with small piece of chicken and cabbage had about 2ltrs of water today out for lunch tomorro but will be taken a banana shake with me lol x

The burger isn't too bad if you have it in the pizza as a bun :) x

I still need to try pizza :) i have swopped all my burger mixes for maple pancakes and some chili for a variety of shakes mostly banana though haha. Today is friday which means lunch with the girls and sofy play with the kids i usually order the burger and chips lol but i shall be taking my shaker and a shake mix with me i have no idea what pack will have for dinner x

Back