1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Extra Easy New to extra easy

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Alidodd, 24 June 2014 Social URL.

1. Alidodd

Alidodd New Member

Hi I have done slimming world with success a few years ago and I'am now trying the extra easy at home . Just a bit confused at lunch times whilst I'm at work . I was thinking along the lines of mullerlight and fruit for breakfast , pasta with veg for lunch and got dinner meat/fish with potatoes/rice and veg . Does this sound ok of do I have to have meat in my lunch ? Many thanks
    Alison

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Well-Known Member

Sounds fine, there's no requirement to have meat in every meal or even at all :)

4. RosiePops

RosiePops Well-Known Member

Sounds good :) don't forget your healthy extras! X

5. MrsTinaV

MrsTinaV Loving Married Life

Also make sure you drink enough too. 6-8 mugs or glasses a day is what it says in the book x

6. Alidodd

Alidodd New Member

That's great thanks for all you advice , so basically as long as my plates got 1/3 superfree the other 2/3 can be any free food ? Yeah I'm saving me he cereal bar for my night time snack and measuring my milk ory for throughout the day . Thanks again

7. Alidodd

Alidodd New Member

Hi thanks for you replies. So basically as long as 1/3 superfree the other 2/3 can be any free food ? I have my water bottle at the ready and I'm saving my HE cereal bar for my nighttime snack and measuring my milk out to use in the day . Thanks again

8. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Well-Known Member

Aim for one third superfree (even thats not mandatory) but the other two thirds can be whatever you want - free, healthy extras, syns or even more superfree :)