New to Forum/Cambridge

Fi-be

Hey Everyone,

Just joined this site and have been reading some really inspirational weightloss stories!

Well im going to my first Cambridge session tommorow, I have read allot about the Cambridge and have decided this is the diet i want to do.

I know its not going to be easy tho!

I dont know how much i weight, i have been to nervous to weigh myself.

I have gone from a size 10/12 to size 18

Im hoping to get back down to a size 10.

Hope everyone is well

x

Welcome and all the very best with the diet. It's brilliant, and not as hard as you may think (as long as you don't cheat that is :D)

Hi Fi be Im new on here too! Started this morning with a rather interesting porrage and lots of water , not too bad really!

Hello and welcome to the board!
This is a great place for help, advice and inspiration.
Everyone is so friendly, it feels as though you arent on your own with the diet!:)

Good luck!

Hi and welcome, it is great on here as we all support each other. There is always someone with a great nugget of advice. I love this forum. I feel like I am a part of a real community, all sharing the same goals. Stick with us, hon cos we are all going to make our dreams come true.

Lou xx:party0038:

Thanks every1 for your lovely comments.
Im really looking forward to loseing my weight and being a member on this site, it seems a fantastic way to support other dieters. :D

xx

Hi Fi-be! good luck! Wish I'd ever been a size 10!! I'm sure you will achieve it if you want it.

Barnsley babe- snap! I started today too, with a porridge.. just had a chocolate orange shake. Both not bad but a bit of a weird after taste I wasn't expecting? But I'm sure I'll soon get used to it!

My first day too - had 2 choc tetras and just about to have chicken and mushroom soup! keep updating on how you get on!

Another first day here too. Good luck everyone, looking forward to losing with you!

Welcome - we are all very friendly and supportive so don't be afraid to ask for advice, share your good (or bad) news or just generally have a moan now and again!

We have all been through those first few days which can be hard but you can do it. ;)

Welcome and best wishes for your weight loss. its hard at first but it gets easier and it really is more mind over matter more than anything.
Hope you reach the weight you want to bee soon. xxx

Back