New to forum - SW A YEAR ON

bubbalicious

Silver Member
Hello All. I have just joined this forum as I love reading all the hints, tips and receipes. A quick overview:
Joined slimming world nearly 1 year ago and have lost 2 stone. Just trying to maintain now which is really hard!!
Looking forward to reading future posts and asking questions if I need to.

Thanks

hi i got about 6 weeks to go till i bein there a year oh found this forum after i had bein doing it about a week good luck with the maintain:)

Hi,
Welcome to this site! Hope that you enjoy it as much as me!
I've just started maintaining. I didn't expect it to be quite as hard as this and I'm not even a week into it yet!!!
Hope that you continue to maintain.

Welcome from another target member.
I've been maintaining for six months now, and agree it is really hard to find the happy medium.
Good luck.. it is worth it!

Thank you to all replies!!

I must admit that I am pretty much addicted to Minimins at the moment, my OH said its better to use the word "commited" than addicted!!! :8855:

Thank you to all replies!!

I must admit that I am pretty much addicted to Minimins at the moment, my OH said its better to use the word "commited" than addicted!!! :8855:

My hubby thinks IIII should be commited.. Some how I don't think he means the site though:8855:

Welcome aboard, I'm sure you'll love it here, I've been here a couple weeks now and am totally addicted!

Back