New to forum

Niamh

Hi everyone.
Started LT yesterday (2nd time around). Was on it 3 years ago before my wedding and lost loads of weight but then went on my honeymoon and made up for all those weeks with no food. This time i'm planning on going all the way. Am currently a size 20 and want to be a 12 or small 14. Have no time limit this time and going to stick it out til i'm happy with my size.
I've been reading posts on here today and i'm so happy to have found this forum as ye all seem very supportive of each other.
Looking forward to getting to know all of you

Niamh xxx

Welcome Niamh and good luck with your Lipotrim journey!

Well done on being 100% today!

Hi Naimh!! And welcome!

You've done it before so you know it works!! Good Luck and keep posting!!!! xx

Welcome! :)
Youve found the best place to be!! :giggle: Good luck with your journey :)

Hi Niamh :) Look forward to following your journey on here too! Good luck with your first week. x

Hello and welcome Niamh :)

This forum will really help you along your journey, i know it has with mine so far.
This isn't my first attempt ... but so far its the attempt where i've felt fully focused and positive and i put it down to all these lovely people on here being so supportive and motivational ... :D

I think not setting yourself a timescale is a good opition ... i think set yourself mini goals like getting to each stone off or going down a dress size .. will make such a difference. Also set rewards for yourself .. if you look on the main forum there is threads with ideas for rewards or just ask away in your own thread :)

Good luck with your journey and keep posting and we'll all help as much as we can x

Wow,
Thanks guys for the warm welcome. I'm feeling really positive about this time around. I just wish i was in ketosis already. Am feeling really hungry now but at least i know that will pass soon.
I dont find day time too hard but its in bed at night when i cant sleep with hunger and im dreaming of food that im kinda struggling with. But on the bright side i'll be soon free from the hunger.
The mini goals idea is fantastic and i wont have any trouble coming up with treats for myself lol. :D
I'm really trying to get in a bit of exercise every day to help boost the weight loss and also to keep my mind busy.
When does the ketosis kick in? I cant remember from last time if its after day 3?:confused:
Niamh xxx

Hello & Welcome Niamh,

Ketosis can vary with each person, it can take any time from 3 days to 6. You'll soon know when you get a furry tongue & people won't come too close!

Good Luck
Clair x

Last edited:
Hello & Welcome Niamh,

Ketosis can vary withy each person, it can take any time from 3 days to 6. You'll soon know when you get a furry tongue & people won't come too close!

Good Luck
Clair x

mmmm cant wait for the furry tongue forgot about that.:eek:
Thanks for reply x

i'm starting today aswell, determined to get to goal before my sisters wedding in july.

xx

We will get there Laura. Positive attitude. :D
I'm trying to think of this as a fantastic oppertunity to get away from food and be free from denying myself. This way i cant lie to myself that i'll be good tomorrow. I'm going to take it day by day and stick to the plan.

Wow,
Thanks guys for the warm welcome. I'm feeling really positive about this time around. I just wish i was in ketosis already. Am feeling really hungry now but at least i know that will pass soon.
I dont find day time too hard but its in bed at night when i cant sleep with hunger and im dreaming of food that im kinda struggling with. But on the bright side i'll be soon free from the hunger.
The mini goals idea is fantastic and i wont have any trouble coming up with treats for myself lol. :D
I'm really trying to get in a bit of exercise every day to help boost the weight loss and also to keep my mind busy.
When does the ketosis kick in? I cant remember from last time if its after day 3?:confused:
Niamh xxx

Good to hear you are feeling positive :)

I went in to ketosis on day 4 ... like Clair said everyone is different.

x

i'm starting today aswell, determined to get to goal before my sisters wedding in july.

xx

Good luck on your LT journey .. you can do it !! :) x

I found sparkling water a good antidote to hunger - funny because I never liked it before, same with soda water .... something to do with the bubbles I presume x

I found sparkling water a good antidote to hunger - funny because I never liked it before, same with soda water .... something to do with the bubbles I presume x

Thanks for the tip Jan, I do like sparkling water and have been having it as a treat rather than as my water intake. I'll try a glass when i'm feeling extra hungry. Thanks again

Niamh xxx

Worth a try. I ended up having ALL my water as sparking, I enjoyed it more. Hope it helps. xx

Hi Niamh, Im on Day 3 of my 3rd attempt too. I went into ketosis yesterday and today no-one wanted to come near me because of the breath!!!! lol. At least I know its working. We can do it!!!!

Hi Niamh,

Im okay today. Not too headachy now (I never suffer with them on LT but my hubby does awfully bless him). I was quite hungry today but due to the nature of my job I have long gaps between my shakes, so I tend to get really lethargic and slurring my words as well as having a rumbling tummy. Ive only drank 1.5 litres today too so I'll have to really drink plenty tonight! Im looking forward to not needing as much sleep because my energy levels go amazing after day 5. Ive forgotten how cold I get on LT though, Im FREEEEEZING!!! How are you doing hon? Any bad breath yet? lol! xxx

Back