New to forums!! Day 2 of CD nearly over, yey!!

That's_So_Fetch

Gold Member
Hi :wavey: , i'm new to the forums and i just wanted to say hi. I am on Day 2 of the Cambridge Diet and things are going really well so far.

If anyone wants a buddy or needs support, please feel free to ask :) .

I am 11 stones and 10 lbs right now and my final goal weight is 8/8.5 stones. I am 5 foot 2ish so the weight dosent look good on me, but my curves balance things out ;) , lol.

So if anyone with similar stats wants to be buddies that would be great. But it doesn't matter if you aint got similar stats, it would still be nice to meet you and support each other on this journey. :hug99:

I have a weightloss blog if anyone wants a good read or laugh or motivation :rolleyes: , lol. I thought it would be a good idea to blog my weight loss so i have a record of what other things contributes to my bad days and good days and just for future reference. I apolagsie for any bad language on there, :p lol!!

Anyway, i hope you are all doing well on your diets.

Speak to you soon :hug99:

xx

Sorry, i just realised that i hve posted 2 similar threads. Sorry, i thought i lost my other one. I cant seem to find a way to delete this one so if anyone knows how please let me know.

Or you could just post to the thread if you wish :)

Hey

Im one day one weigh 11'2 and am 5 foot 4 and would like to be 8 stone.

I'd love the support on this journey

Noelle

Hi and welcome, this is the best diet ever, and just watch the weight drop off, its great:D Good luck on your diet journey and look forward to reading your update soon.

Hiya, welcome to CD life :D

I'm 5 foot 3 and my start weight in Feb was 13 stone, I am now 11 stone 2 and in size 12 clothes. I'm aiming for 9 and a half stone as I seem to carry my weight quite well and I dont want to be too harsh on myself.

I love the shakes and the bars are nice .. you get used to them ! I looked on your blog and you dont seem to be drinking enough water (?). Ideally you should be aiming for 8 pints (4 litres) per day, it really is the key to this diet in my opinion. Maybe it would help with the sickness. Good luck !! :)

I drink 3 litres a day and find that helps me, but when i first started i drank the minimum 2 and quarter litres and added more water when on the bars. Most days i do about the 3 litres mark and find i can stay at that, anything more and i am up during the night for the toilet.

Hi I’m new too.:wavey: I posted this on your other thread but thought i'd post here as well. It would be nice to have and give support from/to others with similar goals.
I started on Wednesday. So far has been ok, thought I’d be awake all night hungry but surprisingly haven’t. I’m 11.4 and would like to be about 9.5 (maybe 9) will see how I feel when I get to 9.5. Just want to be a comfortable size 12.:cool:
Roll on day 3
Love
Sharron x

Need some help!

Hi, I am brand new to this today. Have never done a chat thing before.
I started the CD yesterday, went to bed ravenous and woke up ravenous. Still ravenous now although drinking water and black tea all the time. Does it get any easier? I have even tried sniffing food.
I am 5ft 6 and weigh 13 stone and want to get to 9 stone although 10 is probably more achievable!
Does anyone have any tips or does anyone feel exactly the same? I really want to do this!
:cry:

Haneliz these feelings will disappear once you get into ketosis around 3-6 days......!
I also sniffed food which actually helped me.....but whatever you do dont put anything in your mouth as it will lead you to picking and stop your weight loss.
I had a couple of bad days but now am full of energy.

Does it get any easier? I have even tried sniffing food. :cry:

Sniffing food not good it causes you to feel hungrier, ever walked along the prom and there is that lovly smell of freshly cooked onions coming from the burger bar A double half pounder and chees later oops.

More water and stick to it you will sooon be in that happy place called ketosis and the weight will be flying off.

Remember FOOD BAD :mad: WATER:tear_drop: GOOD:)

Me.

Hi, I am brand new to this today. Have never done a chat thing before.
I started the CD yesterday, went to bed ravenous and woke up ravenous. Still ravenous now although drinking water and black tea all the time. Does it get any easier? I have even tried sniffing food.
I am 5ft 6 and weigh 13 stone and want to get to 9 stone although 10 is probably more achievable!
Does anyone have any tips or does anyone feel exactly the same? I really want to do this!
:cry:

Hiya, i'm also fairly new-ish and not half as knowledgable as most of the others but all I can say is that the first few days are really tough then once you are in ketosis the hunger subsides and it does get easier. Have a look through the other posts and you'll find out loads of stuff about the diet and how we all cope with it and the fantastic results - or start your own thread and you'll get lots of advice :)

Hey all, thank you for all the support :)

I have been aiming to drink about 4 pints a day because i thought that was how much we were meant to drink. I am pretty sure that i was told to drink 4 pints as a minimum and drink more if i can. I struggled with drinking so much at the start but i am increasing my water intake slowly. I will try to increase it alittle more everyday.

Sharron, we started on the same day, lol. Maybe we could compare weight loss and see how we both get on. I hope day 3 has gone well for you.

Haneliz,i am on day three of the diet and i have found that drinking alot of water has helped keep away the hunger. I have not felt hungry for the first too days at all, i did have cravings tho. Today i didnt drink as much during the day because i was at college, so i really felt the hunger at bout 5ish. Try to stick with it and drink more water. I also have been sniffing food today, lol, just some walkers quavers, mmmmmm. lol

I hope everyone gets through today ok.

xxxx

Hi Today has been more difficult. I’ve really wanted to eat. Making my daughters lunch and dinner was the hardest but I didn’t give in.:)
I drink water constantly all day and then treat myself to a diet coke in the evening.
Trying spicy tomato soup for dinner. Like the butterscotch shake and my best soup so far is oriental chilli.
Maybe baby - would be great to compare weight loss
Noelle - hope you had a good day
Haneliz - I was ok for first 2 days but felt just like you today, can't offer any help, but I do sympathise.
Well the kettles boiled;)

Sharron

Back