New to it all!!

Fur34

Am starting tomorrow on CD for the first time! Hoping coming on here will give me tips and support, first weigh in on Friday! x

Good luck! :) xx

Thanks!! 1 shake & 1 bottle of water down! Watch me disappear lol! So determined but I imagine it's gonna be so hard!

i HATED my first week but what i can say is do not give up! no point in lying its awful your so hungry and crave everything but...once you get through that first week everything gets so much easier! i was so suprised im only on week 3 and everything seems so much more positive and easier for me and thats only week 3 my consultant says each week from now on gets a little easier and easier until its second nature! i started on sole source in my first week but cheated a little and only lost 4lb but made the decision to go to sole source plus so i can look forward to a small meal in the evenings- just something to actually 'eat'! my consultant thinks ill get an average loss of 3-4 lb a week and i lost 5lb this week no into my 3rd week and feeling great :) good luck its soo worth it xx

Hi I'm new too, started today. Glad to see it gets easier! Well done on getting to week 3 and your loss so far.

Yeah I also started today ladies. I was shocked when she weighed me at 18st11. :( however I will never be that weight again. Let's keep each other going guys. So excited to say good bye to this 8stone! X

Would be great to help each other through! I'm on day 3 & feel surprisingly ok & finding it easier than I imagined but I am sure there is worse to come! first weigh in is on Friday so fingers crossed it will give me thr boost I so badly need! X

Fairy577 and Fur34 we have similar start weights and goal weights, so it would be great to have that support. I was also shocked at my weight yesterday, but that's what's going to keep me going to never see that number on the scales again! I just cannot wait to start seeing and feeling a difference. Good luck for Friday Fur and well done on getting to day 3, Fairy and I will be able to have a celebration tomorrow for completing day 1 cos I think any day completed 100% should be a cause for congratulations!

Have you told people you are doing this diet? I am trying to keep it quiet, but sods law has struck again and we have suddenly had a few invites for family meals, birthdays etc so not sure how to play it?

Hi, would be great to hear how you are doing, & yes every day is an achievement! I'm so determined this time, have tried pretty much every diet & lose for a bit then fall off the wagon, but after being on numerous nights out & the awful pics appearing in Facebook I decided now is my time to slim for good!!

I've told a few people, especially at work as they always have cakes, biscuits etc!! It's hard to be social on this diet I imagine but I'm gonna stay focused & hope those closest to me support me through!!

Good luck!!

I think I will have to tell some people, but it's because I too have dieted then stopped and put weight back on, then dieted etc etc that I don't want to tell people. I don't want them to think "here we go again!" I suppose it would be up to me to prove them wrong!

Thats sounds great, "slim for good!"

Have a good day! Xxx

I have only told folk i go to college with. I have kind of lied and said im not allowed to drink alcohol just now as i have been back and forward to the docs with tummy pains so they want me to not eat and drink certain things to eliminate what it could be. I will tell them the truth one day but in all honesty i cant be arsed with those who will say, "oh thats a really unhealthy way to do it," or "it will never work."
I have decided i do not need their negativity. They will still be there in 6 months time when im down to a more comfortable weight and can have a wee treat of a night out. x

Hey ladies!! Well tonight is the first time I've felt hungry & struggling a bit, just had a hot chocolate shake, was actually ok! Have been in meetings all day to day with people merrily eating biscuits, crisps, etc etc! I sat and drank my water, feeling a little smug that I could do it.... First weigh in is tomorrow which is day 5 not a full week but fingers firmly crossed for a loss! X

good luck for your weigh in tomoz :) x

did you just make up the shake with some hot water? Does this work for the choco mint one? Or even the choco orange? May give this a whirl tonight. C an imagine them hot would feel more satisfying. x

Hi, yes just hot water in shakes!! They are ok! Was weighed today after being on plan since Monday, mega disappointed only lost 2.75 pounds, I know it's only 4.5 days but wanted more ?! Oh well still determined & not letting it put me off! X

fur34 don't be disappointed with what you lost. the important thing is that you did loose and thats 2.75lbs less until you reach your goal, try to keep motivated i'm in second week now and it is so much easier than last week.

Hi, I'm still going strong!! My scales show a good loss so fingers crossed Fridays weigh in will be a good one! Off to a wedding reception tonight, which I'm driving to stay on the plan!! Oh how things change lol x

Hi everyone, I have been on CCSS now off and on since May had a holiday in between where I put on 4lbs but back on since last week and struggling to get back on track any advice?

Hi I'm on day 7 of SS, finding it easier than I thought I would but just taking it one day at a time! This forum is great to read about how much people have lost, it really keeps me going!! I just keep thinking of all the clothes I have that haven't fitted for ages that I will feel so good back in! Good luck! X

Aw it's only been a couple days hun. Just think when your body kicks into ketosis it will fall off you. Xxxx

Back