New to it all!!

sorry to butt into this but can anyone tell me where you find out how many posts youve done? wanting to know how many im off 50 so i can look at my profile etc xx

No idea but if you find out let me know ha ha. X

LaurenLouise89 said:
sorry to butt into this but can anyone tell me where you find out how many posts youve done? wanting to know how many im off 50 so i can look at my profile etc xx

I can see it on right hand side of name bar thingy, you are over 50 Hun x

thanks lol i dont see it but will assume im not far off haha xx

Thanks for the moral support Fur34 and Fairy577 yes its difficult but I will get there as I am sure you will too, the thought of fitting into some gorgeous clothes is fab I haven't worn a dress since my wedding day 12 years ago so that will be the first thing I will buy when I get to goal weight before christmas I hope! Off to drink even more lovely water lol! xx

I have said to myself I will not be buying new clothes till I drop a couple of dress sizes at least and even then I will be buying bare minimum! X

Defo! I have hated shopping since putting weight on luckily i had kept my clothes from the last time that I lost weight around 3 years ago so nice having clothes that I don't have to squeeze into and lie down to zipup lol! I have a long way to go though and looking forward to walking into a shop and finding something I like in my size rather than looking for my size and then deciding if i like it! I am also very short and a lot of stores only do up to a 16 in Petite sizes so it has been a nightmare wonderwebb was my saviour as i hate sewing!!!! Soozeequeue dittio January Sales here I come!!!!

Ah me too, I hate shopping it's soooo depressing! I have got a wardrobe full of clothes that are too small, can't wait to get back in them!! And get a nice dress for the Xmas party :0) x

That would be my dream come true Fur34 wow this chat really good at motivating me thanks x

Hi fur how you getting on hun? xxx

Hiya! All going well thanks, still really motivated & now on day 9 of SS! I haven't been tempted to cheat yet so quite proud of myself :0) I weigh again on Friday so fingers crossed its a good one! How you doing? I think it's great to chat to people on here, some really inspiring losses x

That's really great bet you can't wait for wi! I'm fine day 7 can't believe it, doing ss+ now which I'm finding much better. I know what you mean about this site, I'm slightly addicted lol. X

I really think I'm gonna have to do ss+. I'm doing ***** on the ss. Like really bad. I have had 2 products today 2 eggs and some ham. Grrr why can't I just bloody do it!!!! X

Fairy577 said:
I really think I'm gonna have to do ss+. I'm doing ***** on the ss. Like really bad. I have had 2 products today 2 eggs and some ham. Grrr why can't I just bloody do it!!!! X

Ah Fairy, stay positive!! Maybe SS+ would be better if you need some food. I'm lucky that I live on my own so I don't have the daily temptation of someone cooking & eating around me, and therefore no need for food in the house! Stick with it the results will be amazing x

I'm going to give the ss one last bash for the week. The cooking for kids is a bloody nightmare! X

Don't worry fairy you what you have had is not bad. Im finding ss+ really good and I kind of thought better that than give up. You will be fine and you can do it just remember what a massive change this is and it'll take time to adjust. Xxxx

Back