New to it all!!

Hi all I agree cooking for kids is a nightmare and evenings are my weak point I do really well all day and nothing except products and water passes my lips but once the sun goes down something happens to me and I become a Sweetie monster and pick at anything I can get my hands on and then I get so angry with myself why do I do it? Hubbie home tonight so hopefully monster won't appear but working lates tomorrow and over the weekend so I'm going to have to really work hard to be good! I did it 100% for 9 weeks before my holiday with no temptations or cheating I'll have to book another holiday to get me motivated I think lol!

Same here with evenings which is why ss+ works better for me. My CDC told me that it took her about a month before she could cook for the family, go out etc without the food getting to her and she went on to loose 7.5 stone!

Agree about holidays, there's nothing like the threat of a bikini or swimsuit to motivate me!!! Xxx

Good idea, I might do ss+ from today on until I start work on Monday or even try a can of coke zero in the evening to try and break the habit as I know once I have a full day of 100% I'll be fine x What do you think? x

You could do that, the choice of stuff for the meal on ss+ is good and I put it on a side plate so it looks more!! Do you drink coke zero, never know if it's allowed or not? I think of it doesn't effect your loss and it gets you thru why not! Xxx

I didn't realize until I came on the forum that coke zero is allowed but not diet coke however opinions differ some say that its a can of coke zero gets the through and other say it gives them hunger pangs so I don't know? I'm going to try it though to see if it breaks my habit it's worth a try thanks Star xxx

Hi yes have asked my consultant today and she said yes its fine go ahead so will see how i do for a week xx

blodyntatws said:
Hi yes have asked my consultant today and she said yes its fine go ahead so will see how i do for a week xx

Hi, I miss Coke Zero soooo much! What did you consultant say? How many etc & will it kick you out of ketosis? Sorry soo many questions x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Apparently no it wont take u out of ketosis something to do with the fact it doesn't have citric acid in it there are other fizzy drinks u can drink also a friend gave me a link to a list I'll look for it and post it 4 u ! I'm going to try 1 glass/can a day , a lot say it makes you hungry so prefer to stick with water but i miss fizzy drinks more than food so i'm giving it a go to see what happens xx

blodyntatws said:
Apparently no it wont take u out of ketosis something to do with the fact it doesn't have citric acid in it there are other fizzy drinks u can drink also a friend gave me a link to a list I'll look for it and post it 4 u ! I'm going to try 1 glass/can a day , a lot say it makes you hungry so prefer to stick with water but i miss fizzy drinks more than food so i'm giving it a go to see what happens xx

Ah let me know how you get on! I miss Coke Zero more than food too lol x

Having a coke zero to celebrate a whole stone off in 12 days!!! Wooohooooo! X

You girls are all inspiring me. I have my first meeting with my consultant on Tuesday and I'm really excited about starting. Taking tips off everyone on this forum to help me out in the beginning, I think that first week or two will be the hardest.

AGirlWrites said:
You girls are all inspiring me. I have my first meeting with my consultant on Tuesday and I'm really excited about starting. Taking tips off everyone on this forum to help me out in the beginning, I think that first week or two will be the hardest.

Good luck!! Think the decision to do it is hardest but think of the losses! This site is great for support & advice!! X

Hey AGirlWrites welcome and good luck for Tuesday I bet u r really excited keep us posted on your progress xxx

Thank you, I will let you know how i'm getting on. It's great to have a support system like this here!

Back