1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

new to lipo trim 3-01-09

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by coastaljo4, 4 January 2010 Social URL.

1. coastaljo4

coastaljo4 New Member

and new to this site started yesterday weighing about 14 2 and im 5ft 2 can anyone tell me how to add a tracker

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. nerac123

nerac123 GO GO GO !!

4. Stinkybreath

Stinkybreath Size 14 here i come!

Hi coastaljo and welcome, both to LT and to the board. You will find lots of encouragement and useful advice on here. :welcome:

How is it going so far then, are you coping ok? 1st week is tough but it will get easier. If you a question about LT then this is the place to ask it, there are people just like you, first timers but there are lot who have been doing it a while and even more coming back for another go:whistle:

Good luck with it, it's a great diet and it does work but dig out your will power you will need it!:)

5. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Hiya and welcome to Lipotrim and the forum!

Hopefully the other girls posts will help you with the ticker!

6. Scotsmist

Scotsmist Life is not a Rehersal!

Hi and Welcome Coastaljo4 - hope your second day has gone well!