New to lipotrim Day 1

Pink_ladybug

Slimming for my wedding!
This is my first day and it's been HARD! Had a shake, mousse n soup. Just chilling out now with my water. Hope it will be easier tomorrow. Just feel like curling up n not going out at the moment, feeling sick : ( Need to stick it out, getting married in 6 months x

Hiya pink... Welcome to the madhouse!! lol

Keep going hun.. It does get easier... Water and keeping busy (and being on here a lot) certainly help... Please bear in mind that constipation is often a problem on LT so pay a little more attention to your bowels than you would normally.. Most people on here take something to help them not get constipated.... (On a lighter note! lol) .. have you got a lot to lose?... Congratulations on your soon-to-be wedding.....

If you need anything at all, please ask.. we are a friendly bunch and we are all here to help each other... Good luck hun x x

Hi Pink,
keep at it, it does get easier, I'm on day 2 and I have to say I really tried to get my head around it before I started and I think that has helped me a lot. This site is fab tho n everyone is really supportive.

Ladybug, I'm getting married in May, aaghhh! Day four for me and it deffo gets better!!! I want to lose three stone and get to 10 stone, how bout you? Really recommend peppermint tea to take away any hunger pangs and lots of water!!! Su, sorry to talk bowels again but what do most people use as I really don't want any problems! Do you put fibre powder in the shakes? Ta my lovelys x

Hi Pink!
Welcome :)
I started LT last year before my wedding and gave up after 2 months, which I will always regret. I got married in a dress that I felt so uncomfortable in for the day. I wish I had my time back and its a regret Ill always have.
You stick with this and youll feel like a princess walking down the aisle and look a million dollars :D
Im almost done with week 1...it can be tough but just get thru the first 7 days and youll be on a roll.
I am on day 6 and have already lost 9 lbs and alot of bloating around my stomach and face.
This forum is a godsend and something I check in with almost every day so you should do the same..especially on the tough days.
Welcome again and good luck.
Glitzy X

Hi everyone and thanks! This forum has definitely helped me get through today. I have bought some peppermint tea and think I will try it in the choc shake for lunch tomorrow. Worried about the constipation, I'm a regular goer so not sure how I'll be with that! Can you add fibre powder to your shakes? I want to lose 2 stone so I can feel comfortable in my clothes again ready for summer and our Vegas wedding! I'm in bed now and have managed 100% on day 1. Roll on tomorrow! xx

Day 3 almost done now, whoop! Does anyone know if u can have fennel & nettle tea? Also can u add pepper to the chicken one? x

Back