New to Lipotrim...long way to go!!

Skinny_love

Hi all, I discovered this site a few months ago and thought it would be a really useful tool and encouraging when losing weight to share thoughts and stories. I have been overweight for as long as I can remember and slowly over the years my weight has crept up and up...and after reading all about it I've finally built up the courage to go to the pharmacy and enroll this morning to do Lipotrim. I knew I was going to be in for a shock standing on those scales as I haven't weighed myself for years...but didn't think for one minute I'd have to use TWO as I exceeded the limit on one!!! I was mortified. My weight is a shocking 23st!!! The fact that the pharmacist said I 'hid it well' did not help my embarrassment. So much so, with a height of 5'5 my bmi wasn't even on the scale chart which has a maximum of 20st. After coming home feeling a little emotional about it all, I am more determined than ever for this diet to work for me and need to find some will power to keep positive....something which has let me down in the past.
Apologies for this being so wordy for a first post...I've been reading other threads for a while this afternoon but keep coming across those with a couple of stones to lose etc....if anyone who has lost larger amounts of weight or who has a lot more to lose reads this, please share your hints and tips for short term support towards long term success!
Many thanks and good luck to all those trying to reach their goals :) x x x

Hey Hun and welcome to the site. :) like you already have seen its great for support and advice. Now you have posted this in the weekly weigh in section hun, try posting in the main lipotrim forum or the 100% section. That way more people will be able to read them and respond. :)

Try not to think about the amount you have to lose and take each day then each week as they come. Ive got 8stone plus to lose so I know how you feel about a lot to lose. :( but I'm on week 5 now and I've been 100% so far and I've lost 1st 8lb :D

My advice is to have distractions at the ready hun and remember why you decided to do lipotrim. Keep drinking your water and good luck for your 1st weigh in. :)

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wishing you loads of luck. I started back on this diet again just over a week ago and my starting weight was 22st 2lbs. I am not thinking long term as it's such a long journey but i am just aiming to get down into the next stone. I weighed in at 21st 6lbs after week 1 so now i am looking forward to getting into the 20 stone bracket.
If you find you're struggling just head here and it really really helps xx

welcome, I'm new too.....plan to log in to this site when I'm feeling the need to stay on track. Really trying to focus on the positive and just reading about others sucesses I hope will keep me motivated. Best of luck :)

I've got loads to lose; so much that if I thought baout it I might give up!
Just think about small goals and you'll be so pleased wiht yourself everytime you meet one, it will spur you on.

Plus, take photo's to encourage you along the way. Bcasue I've got so much to lose I thought it would be ages before I saw any difference, but just look at these photos that are only 4 weeks apart. They've spurred me on!

Attachments

• SIDE WEEK 2 OPNE.jpg
    SIDE WEEK 2 OPNE.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 985
  • SIDE WEEK 5 UP.jpg
    SIDE WEEK 5 UP.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 1,354
Hi.
Take each day at a time, and when it gets tough, just remember why you started it in the 1st place, when the weight starts to melt away you will be truly inspired!

Back