New to Lipotrim....long way to go!!!

Skinny_love

Hi all, I discovered this site a few months ago and thought it would be a really useful tool and encouraging when losing weight to share thoughts and stories. I have been overweight for as long as I can remember and slowly over the years my weight has crept up and up...and after reading all about it I've finally built up the courage to go to the pharmacy and enroll this morning to do Lipotrim. I knew I was going to be in for a shock standing on those scales as I haven't weighed myself for years...but didn't think for one minute I'd have to use TWO as I exceeded the limit on one!!! I was mortified. My weight is a shocking 23st!!! The fact that the pharmacist said I 'hid it well' did not help my embarrassment. So much so, with a height of 5'5 my bmi wasn't even on the scale chart which has a maximum of 20st. After coming home feeling a little emotional about it all, I am more determined than ever for this diet to work for me and need to find some will power to keep positive....something which has let me down in the past.
Apologies for this being so wordy for a first post...I've been reading other threads for a while this afternoon but keep coming across those with a couple of stones to lose etc....if anyone who has lost larger amounts of weight or who has a lot more to lose reads this, please share your hints and tips for short term support towards long term success!
Many thanks and good luck to all those trying to reach their goals :) x x x

welcome to the forum lovie and we have all had that moment on the scales or the realisation we weigh more than we thought when I went they had this fangled scale where i was to reach down and hold this bar :rolleyes: measures fat content of body or some nonsense and I could not reach my knees :eek: let alone down to the bar I have at least 10 stone to lose :eek::eek: actually more than that there is a few of us with lots to lose my advice take it 1 day at a time honestly if I thought about the long term I would have caved already so I take it as im doing it today and the rest follows. I promise you this diet while hard is the best thing I have ever done and if you get thro first few days you will fly I cant believe iv been on it 6 weeks and it will be same for you
So welcome aboard xx

My scales wouldn't weigh me either so that's when I turned to LT Not just to lose weight but also to address my addiction that has led me to this!
Any how I've lost 2& half stone in 5 weeks. I'm in it for the long haul like tweeza. So there's plenty of us to keep you company on the road to success

Back