new to lipotrim would love to here some feed back on how people are finding it

Kaylad

hi everyone im 4 days into lipotrim and finding it difficult the fist two days were fine but day 3 had me struggling. has anyone else felt bloated? and if so does it go away? also i have bad breath can anyone recommend anything? thanks

hiya kaylad welcome...the diets hard to stick to but if you do 100% then the results are fantastic. Make sure you keep up your water intake...that's on top of tea/coffee and shakes. Have you been to the loo...some recommend senecot but has to be natural not flavoured. Bad breath means its working ...I find brushing my teeth more often helps ;) but I work from home so its not difficult to do. Hope it helps x x x

You can buy breath strips to disguise the smelly breath which are allowed by LT.... You know its working though...

Hang on in there and on Weigh day all your struggles will be forgotten.... we all find it difficult at times and this forum is a life saver.... Get involved! There's always loads going on and its a great distraction!!!!

Good luck to you!!! Look forward to your posts!!! x

nikola ...up your water honey that seemed to help me when I got the headaches x x x

Thank you everyone for your answers and support today has been difficult ive had a migrain all day and threw up straight after my second shake i have my first weigh in on thurs and fingers crossed i get a result and will keep you all posted xx

Back