new to lipotrim

A Better Me

Silver Member
:wave_cry:Hi im new to minimins,this is my 1st post.
I started lp 3weeks ago, i get my 3rd weigh in tomorrow, i cant wait.
I lost 8lb in my 1st week, i was really pleased with this as this week i also had a cold and it was my totm.
Week2 I lost 4lb, my pharmasist wasn`t over excited about this, but i was quite pleased, although reading a lot of peoples threads on here I do seem to be a little slower.
I do find it quite a challenge but i havent cheated and I dont have the desire to (at the moment).
I`v found a lot of interesting things on here and it`s only my 1st visit. It`s amazing seeing everyones weight loss and to hear all their views on different things....
wish me luck for tomorrow xxx byeee

thanks, i will do, you no i feel a lot happier now iv found this forum.. to have someone else to talk to who are going through the same things xxx

Hiya,

Well done on your losses so far and good luck for tomorrow.

This forum has been brilliant for me and I know you will find all the support you need here.

Well done for losing so much already, remember that everybody loses weight at different rates!!! Don't get dispondant !!!
Good luck for the weigh in, let us know how you get on xx
This site is fantastic for support and to answer any questions (no matter how silly you think they are). Just ask and someone will answer you truthfully
I look forward to hearing about your weight loss
Measure yourself too, at your largest areas! See on my 'signature'!
xx

Hiya

Well done on your weight losses to date, and to be honest, I think 4lbs is great. I am really surprised at your pharmacy for allowing you to think it should be more! We are all different, and my average is between 3-4lbs a week and I have been more than happy with that, considering on any other diet it could be staying the same to about 2lbs if I was lucky!

Lipotrim advocate a stone a month for a woman, and you are more than there, so that averages about 3.5lb a week (maybe you should remind your pharmacy about this)!

But, well done on what you have achieved so far and Welcome to the forum..

Take care

Well done i think sometimes the pharmacists are just having an off day, 4lbs is great fot the 2nd week

Welcome! The pounds are flying off ya! Where else would you lose this weight so quick??? Roll on tomorrows weigh in.

Well done on your losses so far and good luck with todays WI.

Don't forget, 4lb is 2 bags of sugar. My pharmacist once suggested I had cheated when I only lost 1lb one week even though I had stuck to the plan 100%.

x

Welcome & Good Luck

Xx

Firstly, welcome!
Secondly - fab losses! Same as my first 2 weeks near enough :)

Thirdly, ignore the pharmacist - that's a very judgemental reaction for them to have and very discouraging (and frankly, downright WRONG - 4lb is perfectly good, very good in fact!)

Keep going and keep posting :)
good luck for week 3 :)

Back