New to Lipotrim...

I started on Lipotrim on Saturday 6th February 2010. So far it has not been too bad. Delighted to have found this site so that I can get support and encouragement from others. I have only told a few people that I am doing this program as I did not want to have to contend with negative attitudes. Both my sisters have started as well so I think there may be a little bit of healthy competition going on. Trying to stay with one day at a time at the moment but my goal is to lose approx 3-4 stone. I know I can do it but would appreciate your support. :)

welcome and good luck ...I started 2 days before you ...weigh in 2morrow.....the first few days were hard enough but now just getting on with things as normal...apart from taste / smelly mouth..I have little container of listerine in bag which I use when I'm in loo.....no one any the wiser...I wish you well for your loss..when is wedding?

Welcome to Lipotrim. You'll find loads of support on this forum and as your sisters are doing it you've got close hand support. The first week is the hardest, but it will be worth it when you get on the scales. There's no other diet like it. I started at the end of July last year and almost at goal. It really does work!! Make sure you drink loads of water and black coffee is also good along with peppermint tea. Good luck with your journey. Oh and when's the wedding? x

Welcome soon2bemotherofbride.

It is great you are doing so well.

This is a good time to take some body measurements and photos as the weight comes off so fast in the first month and because it takes the head longer to catch up you will have the photos to compare along with the body measurements and it will help motivate on those down days that do happy from time to time.

Wishing you all the best on your weight loss journey.

Here is a link to how to put up a weight loss ticker.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

If you need any help please ask.

Thank you for all your kind words and positive encouragement. I will keep you posted after weigh in on Saturday..I am soooo excited for the first weigh in.
PS wedding is 27th August 2010

Hi!

Have sent you a PM as we are in almost identical situations. :)
I'm 8lbs heavier than you and want to be about 4lbs more than your target.
My daughter gets married on 5th June.

I need to start looking for a dress for me.. Eeeeeek!!:eek:
I'll watch out for you on here, good luck.
I'm starting LT on Mon15th Feb. x

Welcome to the forum Soontobemotherofthebride!

Tell the world! Don't listen to the people with the negative attitudes! It's your body! You know what you're doing. The negative people are ignorant and ill educated. You're doing this for you and no one else.

It's great you have your Sisters for support, and a bit healthy competition never did anyone any harm. Although never compare your losses with someone else's, as that can lead to disappointment. We're all different.

That weight will melt off you if you stick to the plan 100%, drink plenty of the old H2O and get plenty of sleep. You'll be an absolutely fabulous, healthy, slim Mother of the bride at your Daughter's wedding!

Welcome aboard. I am sure that you will do fine and be the most gorgeous mother of the bride :D

Back