new to lipotrim

Hi I am on day 3 of lipotrim and a new user of this site, to be honest been reading your reviews for a few months and it is what made me try this diet Just a few questions
I am using sweetners is that ok? need to lose so much weight 6 stone. just feeling very alone at the moment and worried that I may not lose any weight at all.
Have had no side effects so far.
how do you know if you go into ketonisis
thanks for any help

You are never alone on here! Yes you can have sweetners as long as they are tablet form (not sure why?) You know you are in ketosis when you have the worst taste in your mouth and are no longer hungry, usually about day 5ish xx

Hi I am on day 3 of lipotrim and a new user of this site, to be honest been reading your reviews for a few months and it is what made me try this diet Just a few questions
I am using sweetners is that ok? need to lose so much weight 6 stone. just feeling very alone at the moment and worried that I may not lose any weight at all.
Have had no side effects so far.
how do you know if you go into ketonisis
thanks for any help

Hey hun, I have same to lose as you.

I got into ketosis by day 2 Cus I am special, And you maybe too, everyone is different. Usual side affects are: Dry mouth, Smelly breath (sugar free chewing gum), headaches (carb withdrawl), and increase energy. (can also feel fatigue first few days) There are more too, depends, again everyone is different.

Even though My ticker sets me main goal weight, I am doing it in small goals. As It is not as daunting.

When you see your losing pounds you will be extatic :)
Drink 2-4 litres of water daily too, that's very important. You can do this sweety .. xx

Thank you
I am just really scared that I am not going to lose any weight. I tried weight watchers and followed it didn't cheat and put on weight I was so upset I cried. I am just fed up at looking at myself and feeling so depressed by my size.

Well done on getting through the first few days. Only another few and you will have your first weigh in. It will spur you on.
Take it day by day and soon the weeks will fly by.

If you don't cheat you will certainly lose weight on this diet. I have done WW over the years and never lost as much in my first week!

I'm trying to think that losing my weight will not only make ME feel better but will reduce my chances of diabetes, hypertension, heart probs etc (I don't have any) but being overweight can lead to this!

My shakes are medicine in my mind and I am a patient under the care of the pharmacist it may sound crazy but works for me!!

Good luck u can do it!! :)

Smelly breath (sugar free chewing gum)???

Smelly breath (sugar free chewing gum), thought we weren't allowed chewing gum?

Eek! I'm on my third day as well. I keep telling myself to just stick at it this first week, and go to my weigh in. Once you see that you're losing weight, I'm sure you will feel inspired to carry on. That's what I'm hoping anyway. I wish you the best of luck :) come and post on here if you're feeling discouraged or lonely! I'm quite new, but everyone's been lovely to me.
I've got a few questions now, from reading people's replies. As I said, I'm on day three... And my mouth has been tasting horrible since yesterday! Can I assume this is good sign? Also, how long til I stop feeling hungry? My belly has been growling SO loud the last few days, embarrassing at work lol :')
Annnnd, about the only-tablet-sweeteners, they put sugar in the powdered one to make it that sprinkley texture apparently (the pharmacist explained this to me on Friday). And someone else mentioned sugar free gum, are we allowed any gum? I was told no gum & no mints. Although, yes to those little strips-that-dissolve-on-your-tongue breath fresheners....

hi cuddly gran. i had the same problem on WW. I did it in 2009 and put 4lb on in 4 weeks. gutted. i came off it then. now im in my 6th week of lipo and have lost over 2st. like someone else said. just come on here and read posts. or write your own diary, alot of us have.

i must tell you though that you cant have sugar free gum on this diet. certain things can take you out of ketosis and that is one of them. you cant even use mouthwash unless it is listerine original because that can also take you out of ketosis. your chemist might do little mint strips that dissolve on your tongue. those are allowed, but made me hungry so i dont use anything now.

anyway, good luck on your journey. we will all be here to support you. well done on just starting:D

kerryxxx

Hiya Cuddly! If you stick to the rules, you will definitely, definitely lose lots of weight. This forum is a lifesaver ... enjoy the ride! :D

Hi cuddly, I'm a day ahead of you and am a first timer at this diet too but have been trying to lose weight and keep it off for 12 years now and after 3 full days of doing this I've lost 5lb already according to the scales, I've never lost so much so quick. You are most definitely not on your own as I felt like that as i dont know anyone doing this plan then I found this website and I'm hooked, everyone has been such a fabulous support so far. Just come on here if your struggling :) xx

ok i finally built up the courage to go to the chemist and get lipotrim i'm currently doing slimming world but seem to have hit a barrier and havent lost any weight on the plan now for 6 months i've lost a pound and put it back on then lost it again and put it back on i cant seem to move from my current weight and its getting depressing so i've bit the bullit and gone for this LT in hope that i will get past my weight barrier as i have 4 stone to lose i may be a bit deluded but hoping that once i've lost a stone on here i can do the refeeder for a week or two then hopefully go back to sw, i'm on day 2 of LT and struggling feeling weak and generally pathetic dont know how i'll cope at work as i have a highly manual job any tips for me please

Determined Bev said:
Smelly breath (sugar free chewing gum), thought we weren't allowed chewing gum?

No chewing gum allowed when your doing this 100%.

They do sell breath strips tho...

That's what I thought, I just avoid speaking too close to people lol

Exactly lol.... But my bf has great pleasure in telling me my breath stinks lol in a loving way of course xx

:)hi everyone l am on my second day and feeling really positive,l also read this site before starting and found it really informative and its good to know how others are managing.Cant wait for my first weigh in on Friday,at WW only lost 2.5lbs the 1st week and the 2nd week l stuck and that was NO cheating:flirt2:

Back