New to lipotrim

Smithsmaville

Hi all, I have started dieting six days ago.
I am on Lipotrim and it has been tough. The feeling of loss for proper food. Not being able to just pick something up and eat it. The lack of flavours and texture was so difficult. I went for the first weigh in today and have lost 10lbs. This was encouraging. I was well pleased with that. So was my other half. I will be on here like others looking for inspiration and support like everyone else keep up the good work!!

wow! well done.
Its a tough diet, my mum did it a few years back the results are amazing!
How long are you planning to be on Lipotrim for?

My intial goal is seveteen stone and see how I look I dont want to go to thin. I am a large framed man. Will reassess then may decide to lose some more. Will see then. However its the small job of dropping just under four stone.

Hi, welcome to the board. Any diet in it's initial stages is hard, it's because you are retraining your body mate. Good luck and stick with it.

Last edited:
Thanks for the support

Hi all, Thanks for the messages of support. It is really helpful. According to my scales I have lost 3lbs more but that is not the official chemist scales. It is still tough but getting easier.

Is it just me or is this site difficult to navigate around? I have clicked on several things even my own name and it tells me I don't have the priviledges to access it. Weird or what?

You have to have a minimum number of posts before a lot of stuff is available, I think it's 20 or 25 mate.

Hello & welcome to Minimins :)

Once you have 20 posts you can access some things and when you get to 50 posts you can look at profiles pictures etc... so get posting ;)

Back