New to lipotrim

biglao

Hi, I am called Lisa, I am 40 something and need to lose around 6-7 stone to be within a healthy range. I went to my GP this morning and have been advised to go on lipotrim. I have been to the pharmacy and am armed with my first weeks supply!!!!!:p I am not starting it until Sunday though, we have a party to go to on Sat night so thought rather than set myself up to fail I would defer my start date. Here's hoping for a new improved me.
Watch this space

Hi Lisa and welcome aboard. This diet is fantastic, you will lose that 6-7stone so quickly! just to warn you, the first few days will be tough but hang in there and onceyou hit ketosis itl be so much easier. Come on here if you have any questions or need any kind of support, its like a lifeline. have fun saturday xx

Hi Lisa Im also new to LT and started on Tues so am on my 5th day now and it's going well. Felt hungry last night when I went to bed but it passes-I think the key is to drink plenty of water or you will get hungry and we have to get out of the habit of comfort eating:)
Also try making your shakes with crushed ice as they are nicer and maybe some salt and pepper in the chicken soup and have soup in a bowl like a proper meal - hope that helps have a great weekend and a good first day.

Thank you for your warm welcome to the site, and for the tips. I will definately try the shakes with ice and adding salt & pepper to the soup.I am ready for the challenge and will get there with this programme. Thank you for the offer of advice and encouragement, I must admit, I am quite excited to start the journey!!

Welcome and good luck

Welcome to the site biglao and the best of luck . I am finishing week 4 now and it does get easier . Just talk to us if you have down moments and someone will give you a boost . Sometimes thats all we need or a kick in the butt!!!!!!!!. Drink loads of water and keep buzy and the time will fly.

hiya and welcome thats it have a good blow out and chew loads lol cause you have to get used to the non chewing bit but you will be fab we are all here together keep logging on to minimins it always helps me stay focused and when i want a moan everybody here knows how i feel so its great good luck on your lipotrim journey

My advice is actually on the contrary of what a few others have said, tomorrow I don't think you should eat alot, and try not to drink too much either, because the withdrawal symptoms will smash you like a train if you eat loads and drink loads etc. (alcohol I mean), the day before I started I just ate three meals, didn't have any snacks or anything, just three of my favourite meals and then that was that, I was ready :)

I'm finding that the evenings are the worst time, no matter how much water I drink I'm still a bit hungry but even though this is nearly my 5th day maybe I'm not in ketosis yet? Anyway I will keep myself busy and keep out of the kitchen

Hi Lisa and welcome. Stick to this 100% and those stones will fall off you. I agree with Aaron, don't go too mad this weekend and try and stay away from carbs. Your withdrawal from them wont be so bad next week if you can.

Drink plenty of water and keep your goals in mind. Get the first week out of the way and your first weigh in will really spur you on. Good luck!

hi and welcome
this is a good diet ive only bin on it just over a week and ive allredy lost over a stone so it is deffinatly worth it
and like others have sed the people heer are reely supportive so if u have questions cum on n see what ppl sey ive found that helpfull for my self

Hiya! Welcome and good luck! Just one thing though - no salt, sorry. You're not reeeeeally supposed to have pepper either but I think lots of people do.

The advice about not going mad on Sat is sound. However I would have needed so much control to NOT have had a 'last supper' that I wouldn't have needed LT to lose my weight (if you see what I mean) I ate and drank loads and didn't suffer for it at all. I think probably drinking LOADS of water from the offset helped.

Let us know how you get on! x

Hi Lisa
Fifth day for me too, struggled a bit last night as I normally enjoy a good Friday night!
Kept at it though, staring to find i'm sleeping much better than I have for years and am growing in energy day by day.

Good Luck
Dave

Back