new to ll

sheena

hya my name is sheena and imgoing to my first meeting on wednesday.am nervous about starting but soooo exited too. have read up loads of things about it so feel a bit prepared.you r all an inspiration and cant wait to join u all xxx:)

Welcome to Minimins Sheena:D:D:D

I hope you have a chance to browse around the site a bit and see how many different weightloss programmes and support there is for everyone. We are all at different stages of our own journeys so I hope you will feel as though you are with like-minded souls who understand.

We also have lots of other topics we all chat about and share our own experiences if we want to. Lots of laughs, and tissues with hugs when there's tears of pain.

Looking forward to seeing you on the boards and getting to know you better. Any questions about anything at all, then please feel free to post and ask and one of us will be there as soon as possible.

Have a look at the link below and we also have a thread "A big welcome to all new members" where you might like to start off in and tell us all a bit about yourself.

http://www.minimins.com/introduction...s-website.html (Mini's Guided Tour Of the MiniMins Website!!!)

Lacey :)

Welcome to Minimins and good luck with LL :)

Hi Sheena, I'm Greg. Like you, new here; and like you, on LL!

You're going to be amazed by LL. I'm four weeks in now and, admittedly, I'm changing to Cambridge Diet on Thursday, but that's personal circumstance. LL absolutely works, and the only thing to be nervous about is how easy it is and how quickly it'll happen!

You're already at an advantage because you've come to this forum *before* you start LL. The guidance and motivation you'll get here will get you over that first week no problem. I wish I'd joined way back!

Good luck.

Back