new to lt

supermummy

hiya guyz. Im Sara. Im new to LT and 2morrow will be day 1 for me. Reading your stories has really inspired me to take this first step and now every possible support and help in this journey. I had always been a slim 8st, but since ive become a mum i have really piled on the weight and i now weigh 11st, which is extremley uncomfortable for me as ive never been this big. My beautiful daughter is now 15 months and for the past year i have been trying to loose weight but either ive had medical problems (ie thyroid, ibs, kidney infection) or i just havent been focused enough and have eaten in stress or boredom.
I am so ready now to do this and make a difference to my life, health and my happiness. I wanna feel confident again, walk in a store and pick up anythin i fancy without thinkin im too big for this style. I want more energy, so i can keep up with my little girl. I dont wanna stuff my face infront of the tele and then feel sick n guilty about it. I dont want to hear sarcasim in the voices of all the super skinny people around me....and for all this i need your help please.
I will come on here 2morrow as soon as i wake up so i can start with positivity, tips, advise and support from you alL and soon become "SUPER MUMMY" :)
night night xx

Hi Sara,

Welcome to the forum and to the start of your LT journey. I'm confident you will soon lose that extra weight if you stick to the plan 100%. The first week is the toughest and needs every ounce of determination and willpower you can muster but it does get easier and you will be rewarded with a fab first WI.

Sip water throughout the day, minimum 2L, maximum 6L, and keep yourself occupied (your daughter will do that for you!) Expect the worst and be prepared for it. I did and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was!!!! After a while you will find yourself detached from food and not being bothered by it!

The packs can taste strange to start with but that is coz all you can taste is the vitamins and minerals. They will improve and you will soon find your favourite(s) Try the vanilla with coffee for a latte or the choc with coffee for a mocha. If you are partial to mint you may like the choc made with peppermint tea as a chocmint. I love all 3 shake flavours but tried the soup in my first week and hated it and haven't been brave enough to try it again!!!!

Good luck hun, there is always someoone on here ready to help when needed.

x

Last edited:
thankyou cuddly... ive never been this determined ever before, just hope i stay this positive.
you have done soooo well. u must be proud of urself. welldone on the fab loss. x

Hiya Sara, welcome to the LT forum. Ya have done the hardest part so far so the rest is downhill from here. I am on day four on the LT diet and I have to be honest with ya, it was very tough for me to start! Day 1 i was craving for chocolate and sweet things and then i wasnt used to the whole water intake at all. Going to the loo 25 times a day got me but in saying this with everyone's support I have got as far as day four and still going strong but I will say that the thought did cross my mind to give up. My advice would be to check in every now and then when ya are feeling down and read the posts, they have helped a great deal and if ya need a buddy ya can email me anytime, after all chick we are all here in the same boat. As cuddlyfairy said, make sure ya keep yourself busy at all times. Ya seem to be in the right frame of mind to start this diet and I wish ya every success in your weight loss journey, dont forget to let us know how ya are getting on, take care

hi Sara welcome onboard the LT train as all the guys have said this diet is brill all of us are here for one thinh and one thing only to loose the weight we support each other along the way so remeber to log on and glug the water
keep us updated on your journey

Sharron
xx

wishing you lots of luck sweetie xx

Hi Sara, I was over 15st in May this year and lost 1 stone the hard way, then I found this site in October. I started LT 3 days ago and was really suprised how easy it was, ( I know I have a long way to go and it won't always seem so easy) On my weigh in I was 13st 13lb just jumped on the scales :D and weigh at the start of my 3rd day 13st 7lb. You will get to your goal if you stay focused and the people on this site are here to give you help and support. Good luck hun.

Hi sara.

Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will be fine, just keep posting & keep positive,... it can be tough at times, but we are all here for each other!...Good luck hun.

Hey Sara, Good luck on LT :) Theres plenty of people around willing to try help you out, and a couple of goons aswell!

There seems to be quite a few people starting recently.. I'm going for my 3rd WI on friday.. so don't worry, you're not alone! =D

David

good luck sara.Im sure you will do really well you sound so positive:D

Sara,
I have had an underactive (non existent ) thyroid disorder for 8 years. I have battled with my weight , doctor and medical professionals ever since. Trying to get someone to believe you is the hardest part.

I have a very healthy lifestyle and always exercise as part of my daily routine. If anyone else did what i do in a day they would be skinny!!
I don't have food issues, i don't drink, I never eat unhealthy food, but my weight was creeping up and up. I got very depressed about it.

I tried Cambridge a few years ago and got marvellous results. Steadily over the years , the weight came back on ,mainly due to adjustment of thyroid drugs. Doctors would rather treat the results on the paper rather than the symptoms that i was describing.
In December i started a course of Reductil, appetite suppressants. I soon became immune to them and after losing 10lbs in 8 months I decided that it wasn't worth it.

I started Lipotrim 4 weeks ago and have lost 24lbs. I am amazed. I love my new body. I feel very confident, something that i have not felt for a long time.
You might get people telling you that it is unhealthy to follow the plan, don't be put off by them (being 3 stone over weight is not healthy either) In the beginning you might find it difficult, it gets easier- alot easier. I sit at my mother;s on a sunday whilst they tuck into roast beef and the trimmings. It doesn't bother me. When they are overstuffed afterwards and feeling uncomfortable , i take the moral high ground- LOL.

Keep coming on here everytime you are feeling low or questioning whether or not you are doing the right thing. The fantastic people on this forum have kept me going. There is always someone on here to give you tips and advice. You are sooooo not alone.

All the very best to you- linz x x x

Hiya Sara, welcome to the LT forum. Ya have done the hardest part so far so the rest is downhill from here. I am on day four on the LT diet and I have to be honest with ya, it was very tough for me to start! Day 1 i was craving for chocolate and sweet things and then i wasnt used to the whole water intake at all. Going to the loo 25 times a day got me but in saying this with everyone's support I have got as far as day four and still going strong but I will say that the thought did cross my mind to give up. My advice would be to check in every now and then when ya are feeling down and read the posts, they have helped a great deal and if ya need a buddy ya can email me anytime, after all chick we are all here in the same boat. As cuddlyfairy said, make sure ya keep yourself busy at all times. Ya seem to be in the right frame of mind to start this diet and I wish ya every success in your weight loss journey, dont forget to let us know how ya are getting on, take care

ah, thanx unknown. i know i am gonna crave for all the junk ive been having lately and i agree the water intake is gonna be hard. i have started on my 1lt bottle and am havin a very light coffee to start off, then soon il have my first shake.

so, miss unknown soon to be mrs eh? whens the big day?

hi Sara welcome onboard the LT train as all the guys have said this diet is brill all of us are here for one thinh and one thing only to loose the weight we support each other along the way so remeber to log on and glug the water
keep us updated on your journey

Sharron
xx

thanx fraggle, and wow...what big wkly losses. hope i do as well as u have.

Hi Sara, I was over 15st in May this year and lost 1 stone the hard way, then I found this site in October. I started LT 3 days ago and was really suprised how easy it was, ( I know I have a long way to go and it won't always seem so easy) On my weigh in I was 13st 13lb just jumped on the scales :D and weigh at the start of my 3rd day 13st 7lb. You will get to your goal if you stay focused and the people on this site are here to give you help and support. Good luck hun.

thanx. i am so determined this time and with all the support here im so gonna do it.

Hi sara.

Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will be fine, just keep posting & keep positive,... it can be tough at times, but we are all here for each other!...Good luck hun.

Hey Sara, Good luck on LT :) Theres plenty of people around willing to try help you out, and a couple of goons aswell!

There seems to be quite a few people starting recently.. I'm going for my 3rd WI on friday.. so don't worry, you're not alone! =D

David

good luck sara.Im sure you will do really well you sound so positive:D

thanx u guyz. im sure with the support from u all ill be flying to my goal in no time. xx

Sara,
I have had an underactive (non existent ) thyroid disorder for 8 years. I have battled with my weight , doctor and medical professionals ever since. Trying to get someone to believe you is the hardest part.

I have a very healthy lifestyle and always exercise as part of my daily routine. If anyone else did what i do in a day they would be skinny!!
I don't have food issues, i don't drink, I never eat unhealthy food, but my weight was creeping up and up. I got very depressed about it.

I tried Cambridge a few years ago and got marvellous results. Steadily over the years , the weight came back on ,mainly due to adjustment of thyroid drugs. Doctors would rather treat the results on the paper rather than the symptoms that i was describing.
In December i started a course of Reductil, appetite suppressants. I soon became immune to them and after losing 10lbs in 8 months I decided that it wasn't worth it.

I started Lipotrim 4 weeks ago and have lost 24lbs. I am amazed. I love my new body. I feel very confident, something that i have not felt for a long time.
You might get people telling you that it is unhealthy to follow the plan, don't be put off by them (being 3 stone over weight is not healthy either) In the beginning you might find it difficult, it gets easier- alot easier. I sit at my mother;s on a sunday whilst they tuck into roast beef and the trimmings. It doesn't bother me. When they are overstuffed afterwards and feeling uncomfortable , i take the moral high ground- LOL.

Keep coming on here everytime you are feeling low or questioning whether or not you are doing the right thing. The fantastic people on this forum have kept me going. There is always someone on here to give you tips and advice. You are sooooo not alone.

All the very best to you- linz x x x

thanx linz. i totally understand about the thyroid issue. ive had such a carry on with the docs too. i was on a very low dose for the last yr, even though i was explaining time n time again that i feel depressed, tired and low...but nothin was done about it until i saw a new doc who looked at my results and told me i was not on the right dose. at least since then i feel a bit alive again...if u know what i mean.

thanx for ur support and understanding. im so gonna do this. xx

hey! Welcome to minimins (I love this forum ;)) How is your day so far? Have you had your first shake? You find loadsa ways to make them to your taste so dont worry if it wasn't overly pleasant. Blending them with icy water is the best way I find. :D

Back