Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

New to MiniMins....And Lipotrim!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by monkey30, 12 March 2010 Social URL.

1. monkey30

monkey30 Determined and motivated!

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.58%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi All,
    I'm new to Minimins but used this site to help me make the decision to start Lipotrim after getting to that 'desperation' stage!!

From Sept 2008 - March 2009 I lost 10 stone doing the Lighterlife diet. I slimmed down to get married, and was so happy to have a size 14 wedding dress instead of a size 26!! Unfortunately, my bad habits returned with a vengence and i celebrated my 30th birthday 2 weeks ago at 16 stone 5, 5 stone heavier just one year later!!

So my husband and I have started Lipotrim and hopefully this time i can keep my bad habits well and truly under wraps!!

I'm after a bit of advice if anyone can help...
    I'm finding that I am very hungry through the day, with a rumbling stomach and hunger pangs. I'm on day 11, shouldn't this have stopped by now??

Start: 16st 5lb :cry:
    WK 1: 15st 6lb = 13lb loss :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mumma K

Mumma K Gold Member

Start Weight:
    22st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(29.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello and welcome to the forum
    wish you every success on your weightloss journey

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with LT

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.