New to Minimins and Sole Source :)

Very glad it wasn't meant to be rude. Guess that's the problem with the written word. Things don't always come across to people the way they're meant :)

Thanks for your welcomes everybody, great tips Tizzy51. I'm really happy to have found this forum, you're all so friendly and supportive. :)

Hey there! I just wanted to check in and see how you're doing? Getting through the first week?

I'm pleased to have made it through my first weekend, and am happy to report a loss of 8lbs for week 1 - yay! :D

Hey there! I just wanted to check in and see how you're doing? Getting through the first week?

I'm pleased to have made it through my first weekend, and am happy to report a loss of 8lbs for week 1 - yay! :D

Well done on your fantastic loss !! 8lbs is brilliant. Weekends are really hard because everybody else is eating around you and it tends to be junk at the weekend. I'm actually in my second week now and feeling brilliant, i've been 100% until this evening when i had a social occasion that I couldn't avoid but I just had a chicken salad so i'm really pleased with myself. I don't feel bothered by food atall anymore. How are you finding the diet?

Well it's the beginning of day 10 and I'm enjoying the apple & cinnamon porridge. :p

I'm really envious of people who post that they're not bothered by food any more. :jelous: During the day, there are whole segments when I no longer obsess about food, but about 2-3 hours after I eat I start thinking about food. Yesterday I had brussels sprouts and a couple of very thin slices of chicken breast, so wandered into SS+ territory for the day.

I think the diet is great - I needed something very structured and easy to do, plus results are rapid! That keeps you motivated to get through the tough moments and to limit the damage when faced with real food!

It sounds like you are doing wonderful! Are you happy with the diet and results so far?

Keep going Tizzy - you are doing well. Everyone is different, you may stop thinking about food in a few weeks, you may not, Partly I think it depends how deeply you have to concentrate on other things and how busy you are. You'll be in ketosis now so probably don't feel hungry all the time - so that should help. Take care, Caroline.

Thanks Caroline! It's true that I'm not very busy right now - and a good reminder to get busy! I have better things to do than to think about food.

Good luck on your journey :) xx

Back