New to Minimins and SW!

GemI

Hi all!

Just wanted to introduce myself as I have my first Slimming World class tomorrow and I'll be on here a lot! I'm a mum of two who wants to lose about 15 kilos before August!
Hope to meet some new friends on here and encourage all you wonderful slimmers!

Gem

Hi GemI & a big welcome to SW & minimins!

SW is absolutely FAB & you are gona LUV it!!! :D Its avery simple diet to follow but if you do get stuck theres always someone on here to help you xx.

Good luck hunni xx

Hello and welcome:) Good luck for joining today.There is a brilliant sw section on here,fab for recipes,ideas and brilliant support:).x

Thanks Dawn and Surreygal :) have had quite a successful day today and with the support on here I'm sure I'll do well :)

You can definitely manage this! December the 1st last year I was just under 13 stone, 4 months later I'm 9 stone 4 lb. And trust me, if I can do it ANYONE can do it!! I was one of these people that kept on putting off losing weight but with a little motivation, I'm finally getting skinner!

Best of luck hunny, I'll be sure to come back and check how you're getting on and offer as much support as I can. The good thing about this site is that we're all in this together (cheesy but true) hehe!

Hi all, i'm kind of new too, been browsing the site a while but usually go low-carb. Decided to try Slimming World in an attempt to eat healthier (and lose weight!) now i've hit my 30's! Looking forward to talking with you all in the future..

Libby x

You can definitely manage this! December the 1st last year I was just under 13 stone, 4 months later I'm 9 stone 4 lb. And trust me, if I can do it ANYONE can do it!! I was one of these people that kept on putting off losing weight but with a little motivation, I'm finally getting skinner!

Best of luck hunny, I'll be sure to come back and check how you're getting on and offer as much support as I can. The good thing about this site is that we're all in this together (cheesy but true) hehe!

WOW...major weight loss!!! Well done you!!! :happy096:

Thanks Dawn and Surreygal :) have had quite a successful day today and with the support on here I'm sure I'll do well :)

You're welcome hon :D

You will be fine! Why dont you start a diary on here when you're ready? It helps to write down what you're eating, how you're feeling etc & you will get lots of motivating comments from other members. I've only just started one, I wish I'd done it from the start ( in Jan ). Theres a link to it below this post if you wana have a look & see what I mean :)

Good luck xx

WOW...major weight loss!!! Well done you!!! :happy096:

Thank you :D I'm yet to see it myself, I think I'm still in the mindset that I'm still a lot larger than I am.

best of luck on your weight loss journey hun, you'll get there soon (not that it looks like from your avatar that you look anything less than beamingly happy!)xxx

happyhealthy said:
best of luck on your weight loss journey hun, you'll get there soon (not that it looks like from your avatar that you look anything less than beamingly happy!)xxx

Made me giggle...photo was taken at my 44th bday party...there mite have been the odd bottle of wine involved in the celebrations! Lol! Xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Back