New to MiniMins (This is my year!!)

Weigh in coming soon... Lol its been a while... I have remained on my diet.... BUT i don't feel like I've lost much?? To be fair I've kind of avoided the scales this whole time, but I think I need to get a weigh in over the next few coming days, just so I can know where I'm at and what I need to do to continue... I know these past 6 months I've been dieting but I've been more laid back with it, but I'm. Motivated and from Tommorow will write down everything I eat in a pocket sized book, think that'll help! But I'm not giving up! Nuh huh! I may have Neen away for a while BUT my journey continues haha (just for the record at my heaviest I was a waist 52/54, at the start of my diet I was squeezing (literally) into a size 48,50. I am now wearing 38/40 skinny jeans. And top size I was wearing 4xl/3xl and now I fit into Xl (although my love handles / muffin top is causing me problems, as they stick out too much.... Anyone else experience this?? Literally it's like I have a tyre around my stomach, and the more I lose the more prominent it becomes!)

Nice to see you back. Yep I too.find sometimes as you lode weight some areas look bigger then in comparison to others. For me its my upper thighs, as my legs lose weight they don't and look bigger and bigger

Ahhh I knew you'd pop up! Ahh uts good to be back and Ohhh yeah I get you, guess I'm. Just going to. Have to wait it out :) & lose it all!

Just come from my weigh in, weighed in at 16 stone 11 so down into the 16 stone bracket! That's brill! & now I know exactly what to do.... Aiming to get into the fifteens within a month! Upped my game, gonna for for my morning walk :D another 3/4 stones to go! Bmi started at 45+!

Weight

Attachments

• IMG_20180421_094103.jpg
    IMG_20180421_094103.jpg
    372.9 KB · Views: 4
Back