Extra Easy New to minimins

Ggordon

Been at slimming world for a year now lost 2st 3lb so far getting a bit stuck for ideas... Any tips would be great xxx

brill weight loss so far Georgia, well done. Have a browse around and see what you can find. maybe start a food diary and people will comment or give suggestions on other things you can do.

When you've been doing the plan for a year its easy for things to get stale especially if the weight has been coming off.

Is there anything in particular you're struggling with? have you got the recipe books? buy the mag? x

Thanks for replying to my thread im still getting the hang of the site :). I'm just getting a bit sick of having the same things, I do all the usual sw food may be need to try something different my weight loss seems to be stuck at this weight, I've been up n down for about 2 month

I found I was the same at about the 2 stone mark, stayed the same more or less for about 6 months, how about changing to the original/green plans for a couple of weeks?

Do you go to group? or do it at home?

I would def say put a food diary on here x

I go to group I've tried red n green days can't get away with them. It's my weigh in to night so gunna get a new recipe book I think get some new ideas, I've seen a thread on here about high n low sin days ???? Gunna give it a try I think

Hi im new here and have been doing slimming world for just over a year too and have also lost 2st 4lb im also a lil stuk x

Maybe try swapping around what you use your syns on? I started just using my syns for treats, but I've started to use them to make my meals more appealing and its really opened up the amount of things I can eat. Or if you usually spend them on your meals, maybe try having all free meals and use your syns on treats!

Back