New to Minmins and on my 4th day of The Cambridge Diet. Looking for a buddy to slim with

Hi everyone. I’m Whitingale and I am a mother to a boy age 3 and a girl age 2. Happily married and working for the NHS. I have set an interim target for 3 stone loss, my first weigh in I was 15stone 3lb and I cried. That was way heavier than my scales at home and way heavier than I have even been :oops:

I suffer from chronic PCOS and it makes it virtually impossible for me to loose weight the regular way. I have tried it all, every diet there is and all kinds of pills and potions.... still I’m horribly overweight and utterly miserable about it.

So, here I am. Day 4 of the Cambridge Diet following the SS plan. Please no one try and tell me how terrible it is. I’m just looking for support and hopefully someone else who is on the same journey xxxx

Hi whitingale ,
I am starting the cd tomorrow the step 2 plan I am also the heaviest I have ever been after having my baby , I was overweight when I got pregnant anyway but now I really want to shift the pounds let me know how u get on xx

Hi Slim!

Thanks for contacting me. I’m day 5 and no cheating so far! I’m on step 1 SS so that’s only 3 Cambridge products a day and a LOT of sparkling water. Today has been torture as I baked a chocolate cake for my husbands birthday tomorrow and the children have fish and chips for tea. My absolute favourite! I’m 15stone 3lb at first weigh in, that’s 9lb more than my scales at home so you can imagine my horror. I have set myself an interim target of 12 stone because if I think I need to loos 5 stone I would loose motivation. I want to complete a full week on SS with no cheats so I can really see what I can do. It’s not easy, it’s really hard. But every day it gets a little better. I’m learning a lot about how and when I eat. So much of it is what’s in your head! Good luck to you and keep me posted xxx whitingale xxx

Hey guys I’m new to this. I started CWP Wednesday the 18th my start weight was 12 stone 1 and I’m 5ft. I’m not on day 4 😬I’m actually finding it ok. Although Today I feel like I’m having hot flushes. How are you all getting on?

Hi I have got 6 stone to lose, so he’ll of a lot.
I have a wedding to go to in October to Canada so would like to reach my target. My weigh in is on Friday so will let u know how I get on.

Hi everyone. I’m Whitingale and I am a mother to a boy age 3 and a girl age 2. Happily married and working for the NHS. I have set an interim target for 3 stone loss, my first weigh in I was 15stone 3lb and I cried. That was way heavier than my scales at home and way heavier than I have even been :oops:

I suffer from chronic PCOS and it makes it virtually impossible for me to loose weight the regular way. I have tried it all, every diet there is and all kinds of pills and potions.... still I’m horribly overweight and utterly miserable about it.

So, here I am. Day 4 of the Cambridge Diet following the SS plan. Please no one try and tell me how terrible it is. I’m just looking for support and hopefully someone else who is on the same journey xxxx
Hi I started cambridge diet on Friday is anyone still doing this I'm doing 3 shakes plus a meal

I'm finding it OK first day was hardest where I just kept thinking about food all day. How much have you lost so far and are you just on shakes

Oh yeh I felt like I was noticing everyone eating lol yes I’m just on shakes. I lost 6lbs my first week my second weigh in is Tuesday but it’s totm soon and I cheated Thursday night😭but been back on it since I have 37lbs to go. What about you? Xx

Hey I’m Jen

I am on day three with the same starting weight too. We can do this!

I also had my babies with a small age gap and my youngest is five months so looking to reclaim my body now and desperate to lose what I am calling “5o pounds”

The reason I’m doing this is because I saw an amazing idea on Facebook where you put a load of glass pebbles or marbles into a glass jar, one marble for each pound you want to lose. When you lose a pound you put a marble in another glass jar and you can visualise how far you have come on your journey. I think this will really help me stay motivated.

Heard that fizzy drinks are ok as long as no sugar or citric acid but when I’ve looked into it the answers are different does anyone know?

X

Hey Jen my cwp consultant told me no diet drinks as can mess with Ketosis! But I’ve heard different elsewhere so I’ve just stayed away lol xx

Hi Get, welcome onboard. Good luck with your weigh in and let me know how your getting on. Are you doing sole source. My last weight in I lost -6.5Ilbs which was a good result for me. In total I have lost 2 stone and 4 stone to lose by the 1st October which I intend to get there.
How is everyone else getting on.

Hi, well my first weigh in last Monday and lost 10lbs!! Incredible and noticing a difference. Yes I’m doing sole source, you’re doing well with 2 stone down already. You’ll nail the other 4 by October I’m sure! I’m lactose & gluten intolerant so quite restricted on choice. Fortunately I absolutely love the cappuccino so having that most of the time at the moment. 😊

Good Morning everyone and well done Get, that is a brilliant result. That will give you the motivation to carry on. I also enjoy the cappuccino and also like the lemon bars. On Saturday my weigh in, I lost 4Ilbs and have got down to 12stone 7Ilbs. I can't wait to get into my 11's. What I need to do is work on my thighs and my arms so will use my dumb bells at home and do some squats. This diet definitely works if you stick to it. You just have to have the willpower and keep telling yourself this is not going to be forever and how good you will look. It is good to think about the clothes you will be able to fit in. I just keep thinking about my holiday and how good I want to look. We can do this lets stay on plan. Good luck everyone xx

Back