Extra Easy New to plan!!!! Helppp

Hi there im new to this plan and was wondering how easy it is?? Im wanting to loose 2 and a half stone does anyone have a wee cheeky day off? Or save the syns or somethng as much info as poss plz xxx

Hi welcome to the plan :) its easy to follow just have a good read through ur books...i don't plan on having days off but normally when im hungover I don't stick to plan! Then I try and cut back the next couple of days....with my syns...if I know my other half fancies a take away on the weekend and if I know im having a night out I'll save my syns for the weekend... If I got no plans though I just have 5-10 a day and if something crops up I know I have some syns then to fall back on :)

Hi and welcome. Good advice above about the book. read, read and read again! Always refer to the books until you are confident with the plan and write everything down.
As for a day off you are better off using a tool called flexisynning. There is a sticky thread on this forum which explains it very well however this shouldn't be used all the time as it will affect your losses. Some people choose to use their syns weekly through the week so they can use less on weekdays and more at the weekend for example, but this doesn't work for everyone.
Good luck and if you are unsure of anything have a search on here and ask if you can't find the answer x

Back