New to Rosemay Conely .....

Cobra

Silver Member
Hi all,

I'm a total virgin to RC, I think I have tried nearly all diets and have failed!

So I joined on Thursday and got my pack and I officially start tomorrow, Im going in the Morning classes, and as the kids have broke up for the holidays, I'm taking my daughter to the first class ! She can exercise along with me.

I'm still baffled by the diet if I'm honest, but new diets always take ages for me to understand them properly.

Hoping this time will be the last time I ever diet!

Lisa x

I can't believe how quiet this thread is... !!

I have been trying to look for a RC group on Facebook, and I am now beginning to realise why there isn't that many people on the RC diet...

Hey cobra,

Unfortunately because there aren't as many rc groups as the other more widely known slimming clubs there doesn't seem to be as many followers. Hope this doesn't put you off though as its a good diet especially if you attend a group as you get the exercise aswel. Hopefully if a couple of us start to use the forum abit more it may encourage others to do the same fingers crossed.

Also I use the cc forum on here aswel as its busier and rc is cc after all just in a more structured way.

Good luck on your journey,
Dan x

I agree with Dan.

Just because the others are busier doesn't mean they're better! It would be nice to think you can eat as much (free) food as you like and lose weight and many do - but free food still contains calories, you still need to burn more calories than you consume to lose weight and that's a lot harder to work out from WW and SW. If you are the type of person who stops eating when they feel full great, but for me I still often try and finish the plate!!
:eating:

Cobra said:
Hi all,

I'm a total virgin to RC, I think I have tried nearly all diets and have failed!

So I joined on Thursday and got my pack and I officially start tomorrow, Im going in the Morning classes, and as the kids have broke up for the holidays, I'm taking my daughter to the first class ! She can exercise along with me.

I'm still baffled by the diet if I'm honest, but new diets always take ages for me to understand them properly.

Hoping this time will be the last time I ever diet!

Lisa x

Hiya Hun, nice 2 c u. I've bin cal counting & hav just bought the RC mag out out curiosity. How u findin RC? Is it worth me joining a class to get the info or is it basically calorie counting & watching fat content? Good luck xxx

Back