new to sie and lipotrim

sykodeb

Hi folks 2nd day today and feel ok. cant stop peeing but told that is normal and will calm down. Hope so. :eek:

Doing the lipotrim plan with my daughter. a new mum 10 months ago always been overweight but has a reason to challenge herself now to lose weight and enjoy playing with her son. Ive tried alot of diets ww, sw, rosemary c, etc. I have friends who joined classes wth me and were very successful in their weight loss and i lost very lttle. This is my challenge I was 50 this year and dont want to be overweight anymore. Together my daughter and I will do it and both very focused. My daughter has her first weigh in tomorrow. good luck x
I was recommended this site from a friend who said she was both supported and inspired by everyone. we are looking forward to sharing our journey with you all. :D

Hey Deb

Welcome to you both! Personally I would have given up on LT week 3/4 as I was really struggling if it wasn't for this forum. I only found the forum towards the end of week 3 and the ladies on here at the time kept me going. Everyone here are on the same journey as you and are great support. Good luck with your journey and keep talking to us and joining in.

Best wishes

Kay x x x

Back