New to simply filling- any help appreciated

Mexican lunch looks epically good! Yummity yum yum. Must buy wraps next week and have a mexican night.

If it was me I would probably call it a PPs day and guestimate for lunch. By the sounds of it it wouldn't be too high and as you didn't have breakfast you would have some extra free points floating around anyway. But whatever works best for you. If you had a SF dinner you wouldn't be too far into your weeklies either.

sapphirestara said:
Where abouts are you? I think we have a place like that in Southampton.... I'm gonna have to try it!! Mmmm

It's in Glasgow and one of my favourite places to eat out as the veggie options are really tasty and it's pretty cheap too :) x

Atomic pink said:
Mexican lunch looks epically good! Yummity yum yum. Must buy wraps next week and have a mexican night.

If it was me I would probably call it a PPs day and guestimate for lunch. By the sounds of it it wouldn't be too high and as you didn't have breakfast you would have some extra free points floating around anyway. But whatever works best for you. If you had a SF dinner you wouldn't be too far into your weeklies either.

Gona have a bash at guessing points, since I have already had a off plan day this week Woops! Not very focused at all the moment food wise actually need to get my arse back in gear. Hopefully the gym might help as I find when I'm exercising I don't want to eat too many treats and ruin it, but exercise does make me hungry and totm is making me want to eat everything in sight!! :-/

Shall try and focus on the positives- gym induction tomorrow, finally got the forms in from benefits people so have posted them today and hopefully they won't get lost in the post this time!! Really hate having to borrow money for everything right now argh! Should NOT be buying leotards even if they have raging owls on them lol!! X

Ok this is my attempt at propointing today's food.

Lunch- large wrap 4pp
peppers and onion 0pp
oil 1pp
salsa 1pp
rice 4pp
black beans 4pp
cheese 3pp

margarita 6pp

Dinner was 0pp veg soup from freezer

snacks - ww apple pie bar 2pp
ww crisps 2pp
mini twister 1pp

So total of 28pp so 26 daily and 2 weeklies used.

Had to just kind of guess the propoints based on what I could find in the book and guessing amounts. Does it look ok? x

Looks ok to me!!

Cool thanks ladies :)

Had gym induction today - really wasn't feeling like it as mega cramps and feeling rubbish damn totm! But went along anyway and the gym was awesome. Wasn't expecting much as its so cheap but it's massive with 3 floors and loads of equipment :) didn't do too much just my induction then 15min on cross trainer and then played around on some other machines to see how they work. Sun was out so had a walk around town as well. So yeh defo pleased that I joined and hopefully start making it along quite regularly - its a pain just now as not really got the money to travel into town everyday and too far to walk, but round corner from my work so will be very handy then! X

Week6 day4

B- toast
Ww spread
Diet energy drink
Yoghurt
Berries

L- bean/veg chilli
Brown rice

D- wholemeal pasta
Tomatoes
Red pepper
Garlic
Herbs
Light feta 1pp
Quorn ham

Snacks- ww apple pie bar 2pp
Frozen yoghurt 3pp

Drinks- water
Skimmed milk

Exercise- 90min walk
Gym

Weeklies used-6pp

Last edited:
That's good about the gym induction.Sounds like a pretty decent one.Sounds like you are healing up nicely as did gym and went for a walk :0)

Gym sounds awesome!
Over 3 floors! Wow! An great it's near your work! Not too far to travel then! I wish my gym was closer! I'm getting pretty good with the willpower to go stuff at home, as have bike and cross trainer. But the gym I go mainly for classes!

Do you think you'll go to any classes?

How's today going? That gym sounds cool..I get a bit excited about loads of equipment in gyms..I love it. I had to stop going to the closest one to me, I couldn't handle it at all..it was filthy! And in a 4*hotel! I complained about it but it changed nothing, the thought of going just started to make to feel icky so I stopped..actually I think I'm still a member for another couple of months but I don' think I could go back.

Anyway, hope you're having a good day..btw that leotard you bought is so cool..I love stuff like that :)

Found a friend of a friend on Facebook goes and a gym buddy would be fan so gona try going to some classes with her. Was going to try kettlebells tomorrow but the trainer advised I try and make it along to Sunday class instead as its quieter so she can advise me on how to modify things for my ankle so that sounds good!

Yeh the council gym was pretty grim and dirty so hardly ever went but as this place is quite new it's all spacious and bright and really clean! Not as fancy as atomic's posh gym though lol!

It's impressive that everything's included as a lot of the gyms charge extra for Zumba and power plates but they are all free too. Having a pool would be ideal but can't have everything I suppose!! X

Purpled said:
Oooh.........vibration plates rock! Absolutely kills! I love it!

Vibration plates didn't work for me! :(

I've never tried them before- amuses me all the people that pay to go on them at the tanning salons - like standing on them for 10mins is gona shake all the fat away try some exercise!!

For free will be trying them meant to be good for Doms and there's a big chart with loads of exercises to try on them :) x

Back