New to simply filling- any help appreciated

Atomic pink said:
My understanding was also that activity points could be saved and used when and if you wanted. The curry does sound nice. I have a sweet potato, chickpea and spinach mexican stew planned for tomorrow. To be eaten with a petit pain. Eating bread with a stew excites me more than is natural :)

Mmm that sounds good some sweet potato or bns would have been amazing in my curry but can't afford food til I get paid so raiding the cupboards - slightly in love with tinned spinach purée at the mo its so cheap and expands in meals to make loads! Makes a spinachy sauce rather than just leafy bits through it. Yup the fun bread products still excites me too :) x

Day 4 - 19 weeklies left

B- ww toast and beans

L- veg soup (carrot, onion, leek, veg stock, chilli)
Ww petit pain
Snackajacks 3pp

D- leftover curry and brown rice

Snacks- crumpet with flora light 1pp
Oranges
Ww layer yoghurt 1pp
Shredded wheat and light soya milk

Drinks- water, light ribena, tea with light soya milk

Exercise - 2hour40min walking, 30mins biggest loser kinect

Weeklies used 5pp
Weeklies left 14pp

Update- ended up having small pack mikado 5pp and pack ww cookies 2pp- already earned 23 activity points this week do just going to take them off that!

Last edited:
I keep forgetting crumpets are free on SF! Thanks for reminding me!

Your day looked great! :)

Purpled said:
I keep forgetting crumpets are free on SF! Thanks for reminding me!

Your day looked great! :)

I love them trying to not have more than 1 a day though! Do really help fill a gap if you are hungry and craving something naughty so I tend to have one in evening to avoid mass snacking :) x

Glad you're enjoying the plan. Spinach curry sounds lush :) Menus are looking lovely!!!

Mmm that sounds good some sweet potato or bns would have been amazing in my curry but can't afford food til I get paid so raiding the cupboards - slightly in love with tinned spinach purée at the mo its so cheap and expands in meals to make loads! Makes a spinachy sauce rather than just leafy bits through it. Yup the fun bread products still excites me too :) x

Tinned spinach puree is lush! Have you tried the smoked aubergine puree as well? If you have an Indian supermarket anywhere near by they will have it and my local tesco also has it. Its a lovely base for a nice thick vegetable curry and doesn't have anything added so was free on SW and I am presuming would be free on WW too.

Oh will look out for that thanks :) i live in a big ethnic area so loads of shops about me that might have it x

Last edited:
Day 5 - 19 weeklies left

B- smoothie - banana, mixed berries, light soya milk

L- leftover veg soup
Baked potato
50g Asda lighter garlic soft cheese 1pp

D- roasted peppers and cherry tomatoes
Wholemeal pasta

Snacks- ww nacho cheese tortillas 2pp
Ww angel cake 2pp
Ww bagel

Drinks- water, light ribena, sugar free squash, tea with light soya milk

Exercise- 60min walk, 20 mins dance central game

Weeklies used 5pp
Weeklies left 9pp

Mmmmm smoothie for breakfast! I might have to try that! Does it fill you up?

Smoothies r really really filling

Loving having smoothies again today's was REALLY purple, did plan on having breakfast as well but it ended up so filling I didn't need anything with it.

Mine are usually really basic to keep them cheap- a banana, a handful of frozen fruit and a little soya milk (or yoghurt is lovely too) don't require anything fancy I just use a cheap basic hand blender from Asda I'm sure it was under a fiver. I take the berries out the freezer night before and put them in the fridge by morning soft enough to blend but still a little frozen to make smoothie nice and cold :) x

*Emsie* said:
Looks like you are enjoying sf how do you think its going? Whens your weigh day?
Like the sounds of the spinach puree! x

I am enjoying my first week - first weigh in on Friday not expecting miracles as always a slow loser. Reckon I'm eating around the same as on sw but snacking less so fingers crossed :) went a bit crazy for bread products and crumpets since its my first week and excited about being allowed them but that should calm down! X

Just completed day1 of 30day shred! Been meaning to attempt it for ages - found the DVD case but the disc was AWOL, so ordered jillian michaels boxset from amazon, at first it was out of stock then they sent it over a week ago and still not here so seems its gone missing too! :-( thanks YouTube ;-)

Was tough but not as bad as I remember. Only ever tried it a handful of times before never got very far or made it out of level 1! Had my support on and ankle held up better than expected could do most of the moves.

Got my magic shorts on today as discussed elsewhere on here today I love them! They make everyone's bum look good, copy of American apparel running shorts which are £18 these are only £3 from primark and come in loads of colours. Everyone needs some seriously make bottoms look awesome ;-)

image-1684014522.jpg

Food has ended up different to my plan so will rewrite it here later! Not sure whether making it a propoints day would work out better might have more points to play with that way so will work it out on my app and decide from there! X

How much do u weigh? I'm not being funny but u don't look like u need to loose any weight? How much d'o u need to loose to get to a healthy weight?

sarah88 said:
How much do u weigh? I'm not being funny but u don't look like u need to loose any weight? How much d'o u need to loose to get to a healthy weight?

Looking at ur photo on ur profile it looks like u have already lost alot of weight! How much have u lost since that pic?

sarah88 said:

When I started sw initially 12st1lb though I had already been eating better by that point and was previously heavier.

Currently at 9st10lb which literally just takes me into healthy bmi zone, target is 8st7lb which is about the middle of healthy bmi zone for my height as I'm only 5ft2.

Getting towards where I want to be weight wise now, technically I was obese when I started going by bmi so to finally be what's considered a healthy weight feels great now just looking to lose the final bit of weight and tone up :) x

Can't see the stats as I'm on my phone!

That seems like a good plan! I just got worried as u look so thin in the photo but as long as ur a healthy weight that's all that matters! Well done on ur loss so far, u have done really good!

sarah88 said:
Can't see the stats as I'm on my phone!

That seems like a good plan! I just got worried as u look so thin in the photo but as long as ur a healthy weight that's all that matters! Well done on ur loss so far, u have done really good!

Thanks it's just the magic shorts working their magic they make everyone have an awesome bottom ;-) weight loss is slow now but it's nice that the end is finally in sight! X

Back