New to simply filling- any help appreciated

The more ppl talk about the foods u can have on sw the more it appeals to me, I know nothing about sw!

It's quite simular to sf but you can eat more things I think for free if that makes sense. I keep wondering weather you go back to sw instead. I love pasta and savoury rice and these are all free on sw xx

You can eat more for free!

But the food that isn't free is more syns than ww points!

They are pretty similar! I just never lost weight on SW!

Some people find it suits them some people don't. I think its personal preference really. If I'm honest I like diff things about diff plans xx

I no I should just switch cause things r slowing down (or stopping) but the things I heard r free foods on sw would b really nice to b able to have! Problem is as well is I like all u guys on here and u help me lots!

Excellent loss this week :) Hope you have a good sw week!

It's finding what works for you, there's parts I really enjoy about both plans this one will just suit me better this week. It's nice to know that either of them works for me. The change has got my head back in the game which is the main thing :-D x

icklerockchick said:
It's finding what works for you, there's parts I really enjoy about both plans this one will just suit me better this week. It's nice to know that either of them works for me. The change has got my head back in the game which is the main thing :-D x

When I did slimming world I pointed it on ww app for first week out of curiosity! And I ate less points than ww! Which is why I think I never lost! But I think SW and sf are pretty similar

Having a couple naughty days then starting back on simply filling on Friday need to go stock up on healthy goods and treats! Thinking of getting some wispa icecreams and some of the Heinz minestrone soup sachets that you add water to as only 2pp so handy to have with a sandwich when being lazy lol! Not been round the diaries as much while off being naughty so hope you are all well x

Ooh! So you decided to give SF another go! :)

Naughty food days sound good!

I got a parcel of goodies from America and want most of it gone before I start afresh so working my way through that and will just accept the gain and get back on track. So glad we don't have triple Oreos and coconut m&ms here they are amazing! X

icklerockchick said:
I got a parcel of goodies from America and want most of it gone before I start afresh so working my way through that and will just accept the gain and get back on track. So glad we don't have triple Oreos and coconut m&ms here they are amazing! X

Lol! Don't remind me! I'm going to America in less than 2 weeks! I love the peanut better cupcake things!

Purpled said:
Lol! Don't remind me! I'm going to America in less than 2 weeks! I love the peanut better cupcake things!

Ooh fab! It's funny I did a parcel exchange with a girl in America that's from here and she was really missing all the sweets from over here and I love American candy so did a swap. Funny how it tastes so much better because you can't always have it. Few days of eating whatever I fancy to get it all out my system and getting rid of all that temptation, hard work hehe ;-) x

I heartily endorse the wispa ice cream idea. They are great. Sadly 2 of mine have fallen victim to the freezer failure :( Have you tried the BBQ quorn fillets? They are only 2 PP each and so much yummier than the normal ones with something added. I guess its probably because the BBQ flavour has had time to sink in a bit more.

Good to have you back!

Oh my goodness, coconut anything really makes me drool but coconut m&ms must be gorgeous!!!! Good luck for getting back on SF :)

I am desperate to try the BBQ quorn fillets and the chilli lime ones but my Asda doesnt sell them and I rarely shop elsewhere :-(

Did get some wispa icecreams and may have already sampled one yum! Intrigued by the double decker icecreams too and they work out as 4pp! Wasn't sure I had space in freezer so only got the wispa today lol.

Getting all the binging out my system today with pizza and kettle chips eek! X

You can always have wrap pizza when back on plan :)

If you like quorn products then you should try pepperoni quorn! So yum!

Back