New to simply filling- any help appreciated

Love love love this weather! :-D keep bringing my lunch out to the park with me and enjoying it there. Even braved short shorts today as was melting yesterday lol! Started and finished an entire book too lovely lazy afternoon :-D x

icklerockchick said:
Love love love this weather! :-D keep bringing my lunch out to the park with me and enjoying it there. Even braved short shorts today as was melting yesterday lol! Started and finished an entire book too lovely lazy afternoon :-D x

Sounds like heaven :0)

I wish I could enjoy the weather more as I'm always at work boo! And go you for the short shorts! Tanned pins! :)

Hope your enjoying ww/SF now that your back in track! I think you'll have a good loss at your first WI!

Eek got home and realised I was all sunburnt :-( I have quite sallow skin so very rarely burn but I was out for several hours reading Woops! Was mostly on my front so front is pale and back is all red lol calves are so tight makes walking sore and I'm sure it will be worse tomorrow eek! X

Thay's very naughty! You should always wear sun cream, mind I burn even if I wear factor 30 so am very mindful of this. I do hope the sun burn isnt' too painful though. Take care if you are out today. Xx

Becktoria79 said:
Thay's very naughty! You should always wear sun cream, mind I burn even if I wear factor 30 so am very mindful of this. I do hope the sun burn isnt' too painful though. Take care if you are out today. Xx

Yup silly me :-( was out the day before which was just as hot and was fine, even on holidays and such I've only burnt a handful of times ever so it must have been really hot yesterday, shame means I need to avoid the lovely sun today as my skin is so hot! x

image-86729185.jpg

Eek!

EXCITED! Look what I got in Asda

image-1146317390.jpg

0pp for 10g (2 teaspoons) I generally use a point a day on flora light so this will save me enough for almost 2 cornettos a week! ;-)

They also had ww reduced fat butter which I think was only 1pp per serving, not bad! X

Week1 day7- 4 weeklies left

B- ww toast
Flora light 1pp

L- baked potato
Pesto 1pp for pine nuts

D- wholemeal pasta
Pesto 2pp for pine nuts

Snacks- oranges
Greek yog
Peaches tin
Crumpet with ww spread

Drinks- water

Exercise- very slow walk legs are so sore lol!

Weeklies used-4
Weeklies left 0

Made my own pesto today was yum! Didn't put any cheese in it today just because was low on points left plus couldn't afford cheese til payday! So just basil, spinach, olive oil from oil allowance, garlic and salt. Forgot to take a pic but it was lovely. Tastes so different from jarred stuff. Used 5pp worth of pine nuts but bf had some for dinner so counted 3pp for mine - had a bit on baked potato and rest on pasta. X

Last edited:
Ouch! The sunburn looks painful. I have to say I am not enjoying this weather and kind of miss the cloud and rain :(

The pesto sounds lovely, really must get around to making that soon. At the moment the problems seem to be that there are SO many things I want to make I forget them when I do the shopping and plan my week.

Good find on the WW spread, what is it like? I have been using the butter buds which are also 0PP but are a powder rather than a proper spread, perfectly good on a baked potato or new potatoes though. I went in Morrisons today and it seemed to be WW heaven - they had lots of the WW bars and cakes, inlcuding the caramel ones you mentioned wanting to try the other day, they also had millionaires shortbread for 3PP and most excitingly (for me) jaffa bars for 2PP. Its quite annoying how the supermarket I swap in most never has any useful WW stuff.

Spread was alright took a crumpet out the freezer just so I could try some :)

Eek weigh in tomorrow really hoping I have got a little bit of last weeks gain off again, been poor so not had a very varied or excitingmeal plan this week but stuck to it 100% so hopefully it will pay off. X

Wow thanks for the heads up on ww spread. That would mean using no weeklies on an SF day on spread!
Good luck for WI tomorrow! X

Ww spread....well I've never seen that before! Ww do a massive range but tesco don't seem to stock it all!

Your sunburn looks painful! Do you have an aloe Vera plant? Or know someone that does! It's brilliant for burns, the stuff inside it if you k ow what I mean! I only ever had a sunburn once and it only last 1 day but it was horrible. So I hope it goes soon!

Thanks ladies just got lots of refridgerated aftersun- most of it is bearable but those creases at the back of my knees are burnt and it's so freaking painful :-( hopefully be bit better tomorrow - shame today was the hottest day yet like 30 degrees and I had to stay in! X

Last edited:
Hope all goes well for your wi tomorrow,ouch about the sunburn!i hope it starts to calm down soon and a good find on the WW spread :0)

Sunburn is awful uncomfortable like. When it blisters is the worst. Keep applying the after sun and tou'll soon be able to sit in the park with your short, shorts but don't forget the SPF! X

Well weigh in this morning and despite totm starting today I still lost 2.5lb so very pleased with that :-D back to 9st10lb which is only 1lb away from the lowest I have been! X

Back