New to simply filling- any help appreciated

Well done that's fab

Thanks ladies :-D know it's coz I had big gain week before but still really pleased as normally takes me ages to get gains off again!

Week2 day1- 49 weeklies left

B- ww toast
Ww spread (love this being 0pp!)
Oranges

L- wholemeal pasta
Pesto type stuff make from spinach, oil from allowance, garlic, salt and pine nuts 2pp

image-3044744604.jpg

image-3314817546.jpg

D-pitta
Baked potato
Ww spread
Meat free burger 2pp

Snacks- cornetto 4pp

Drinks- water
Diet cream soda
Pepsi max
Squash
Rum 2pp

Exercise- none waiting on sunburn healing!

Weeklies used- 10
Weeklies left-39

Last edited:
Ooh great loss - fantastic job! Well done on getting back on track so successfully - you've made it look very easy!

Your pesto looks fantastic, nice to see you using the oil allowance to such good effect. I never did and I bet loads of others don't either.

WW spread looks like a great find and it's good to see it's veggie friendly. Will keep an eye out for it.

Have a good weekend and don't forget your sun cream :nono: :D

Wow! Well done on losing 2 and a half lbs! That is really great! And he pesto looks fantastic! Do you like red pesto too?

Thanks ladies - used to love jarred pesto for instant pasta sauce but never had a food processor til recently so yesterday was my first attempt at making my own and wow so different from the stuff in jars and really yummy! Takes about a minute to make as well :-D

Will try it with cheese at somepoint but this saves on points and was still really nice, just didn't have money to buy cheese this week lol! Worked just as well with spinach as basil so might experiment with other combos too. Bit addicted loved it so much yesterday that I had to do it again today. Rarely use my oil allowance so this is a very yummy way to use it- I am sure garlic, chilli, fresh herbs and oil would be lovely on pasta salads too and not use any pp but the pine nuts are so worth it for the extra texture. X

Can I ask a question about pesto as you seem to know lots!!!!

What would I use to make red pesto?

Can I ask a question about pesto as you seem to know lots!!!!

What would I use to make red pesto?

Never made my own red pesto but it's usually made from sundried tomatoes so I would guess similar to green pesto really - sundried tomatoes, pine nuts, cheese if you want it, fresh herbs, garlic, salt and oil maybe some tomato puree too and whack it all in food processor! Think I shall go have a look for recipes now I tend to just make things up! x

If you're experimenting with pesto, Honeyoc on here used to make a lovely looking watercress one. Can't remember exactly what was in it - probably just watercress instead of basil, but if you do a search it should come up if you're interested.

Great work on the 2 1/2 lb loss icklerockchick. Well done!

The pesto also looks awesome. I keep saying I am going to do it but I really am going to make it this week. Maybe with rocket rather than basil. How many pine nuts do you get for 2 PP? I have had some lurking in the cupboard for a while and I keep thinking how nice they would be in pasta or in a salad but I keep chickening out of using the PPs or syns on them :/

Hope the sunburn clears up soon as its meant to rain again next week so hope you don't lose your opportunity to enjoy the sun. You know what British summertime is like - this is probably it until next year.

Atomic pink said:
Great work on the 2 1/2 lb loss icklerockchick. Well done!

The pesto also looks awesome. I keep saying I am going to do it but I really am going to make it this week. Maybe with rocket rather than basil. How many pine nuts do you get for 2 PP? I have had some lurking in the cupboard for a while and I keep thinking how nice they would be in pasta or in a salad but I keep chickening out of using the PPs or syns on them :/

Hope the sunburn clears up soon as its meant to rain again next week so hope you don't lose your opportunity to enjoy the sun. You know what British summertime is like - this is probably it until next year.

Mmm yeh rocket pesto is lovely! Well I've been putting using 25g pine nuts with a couple big handfuls of spinach or basil and that makes 2 decent big portions of pesto and it says 12.5g worth is 2pp so just been counting it as that. Tbh that makes it quite nutty still so could probably use less and still be tasty might experiment and see what 1pp worth tastes like! I find I didn't need a lot of oil either which surprised me as jarred stuff is so oily but really just needs a little bit to help coat the pasta with it as I like the pesto still with a bit of chunk, takes no time at all to whip it up so will definitely be making it often as I love pesto and surprised how infinitely better homemade stuff is :-D tastes really fresh and looks really green! X

Hmmm so want to be out in a beer garden right now! Instead bf has popped out for a bit so I'm all calamine lotion covered, painted my nails and watching a DVD - not quite as good! :-( think ill have a couple rums when he gets home!

image-2460223802.jpg

Crackle mail polish is fun looks bit knackered but I think I like it :-D x

Very pretty! I've yet to buy some of that!

Wow! Thanks Hun for the red pesto advice! I am going to add this into my list of things to make :)

Thanks again!

P.s I love the nails! I have some white crackle polish! It's cool isn't it!

Back