New to simply filling- any help appreciated

Found you on the dark side here. How are you Laura. I'm so tempted to join you for a month but I'm clueless.

Thanks ladies and welcome cake to my other diary! If you re interested in trying simply filling (or regular weight watchers) and have any questions ask away! Simply filling is probably a bit more straight forward than sw - no need to worry about healthy extras and don't need to measure skimmed milk, ww bread, porridge etc. Less free foods but can use your points for them, also nice that you can have a propoints day when you fancy a meal out or food not on the free list. Can't link to the simply filling free foods list as I'm ony phone but you should find it on this forum.

Day off today yay! 3 days in a row was pretty hard going but it's done now and only have 2 more shifts this week so this pleases me! :)

Saturday ended up being totally off plan too - instead of dinner I shared a big bag of walkers sensations followed by a big bag of Doritos and dip. Then double decker and vice versas! Been a while since I ate that much crap but just knackered and unfocused food wise at the moment. Need to make the time to read through minimins again and find the focus! Got new battery so will get that in the scales and can have a proper weigh in again.

Will try and catch up with diaries later on and shall update yesterday's food in a post in a minute. X

Friday off plan
Saturday off plan

Sunday

Brunch- wholemeal bagel
Ww spread
Quorn ham

At work- latte
Cereal bar 2pp

D- veggie bean type stew
Couscous
Wholemeal pitta
Rum 2pp

Drinks- water
Diet cloudy lemonade

Weeklies used- 4pp

Monday

B- wholemeal bagel
Phili light 1pp

L-

D-

Cinema-

Drinks- squash
Coffee w skim milk

Weeklies used-

I'd say you're totally allowed s few days off plan after the big change of going back to work, wouldn't worry about it at all. Really enjoy today off but rest your ankle too...some Internet research into how to spend your imminent pay-out perhaps??!!

icklerockchick said:
Thanks ladies and welcome cake to my other diary! If you re interested in trying simply filling (or regular weight watchers) and have any questions ask away! Simply filling is probably a bit more straight forward than sw - no need to worry about healthy extras and don't need to measure skimmed milk, ww bread, porridge etc. Less free foods but can use your points for them, also nice that you can have a propoints day when you fancy a meal out or food not on the free list. Can't link to the simply filling free foods list as I'm ony phone but you should find it on this forum.

Day off today yay! 3 days in a row was pretty hard going but it's done now and only have 2 more shifts this week so this pleases me! :)

Saturday ended up being totally off plan too - instead of dinner I shared a big bag of walkers sensations followed by a big bag of Doritos and dip. Then double decker and vice versas! Been a while since I ate that much crap but just knackered and unfocused food wise at the moment. Need to make the time to read through minimins again and find the focus! Got new battery so will get that in the scales and can have a proper weigh in again.

Will try and catch up with diaries later on and shall update yesterday's food in a post in a minute. X

Thank you. I may take you up on that. I'm giving ny hormones time to settle and if that doesn't work I may join you. Bagels sound scrummy.

I hope back to work is going well. X

Definitely a couple of deserved off plan days. What are you seeing at the cinema?

Ugh I ended up eating ten tonne of junk today as well!

Don't normally find it so tough to get back on track after a day off but really struggling and binging :-( think I might just relax about the diet for just now and start afresh on Friday!

My friend ended up signing up for unlimited cinema card so got a new cinema buddy yay :) went to see 5 year engagement it was alright couple funny moments but pretty predictable stuff.

Today I opened a Easter egg and ate the box of chocolates from it. I allowed myself one Easter egg on Easter Sunday and havnt touched the rest since but today I just want to eat everything, I've ate 4 packets of crisps today among other nonsense!! Gona get it all out my system if I feel ready to get back on track before Friday then I will :-/ x

I think with the stress of starting back work and everything is likely to send you off track a bit. Probably best to focus on work and settling in again as a priority and relax about the rest for this week :) though maybe try not to eat quite as much as today every day haha!

Well done you for the Easter eggs in July! Pretty good will power you have there! I gave mine away last month lol!

Looks like your doing great hun!

Don't worry about it Ickle..you've admitted it, that's the main thing..agree with prev comments, you have will power of steel to still have an Easter egg in the house uneaten! I think you're right, the bingeing is most likely because of the change being back in work, allow yourself to acclimatise but don't be too free with yourself..don't go too far cus you might regret that later x

I can't add nothing new as I agree with all that has been said.Just hope you are ok and don't feel bad and know that we are here for you :0)

I agree with the above, take it easy for a fe days, you're obviously finding it hard to readjust as anyone would, once you are in a more settled routine again it will be easier so make sure you don't beat yourself up. You have a couple of good days in there I see and they all count too! Look after yourself xx

icklerockchick said:
Ugh I ended up eating ten tonne of junk today as well!

Don't normally find it so tough to get back on track after a day off but really struggling and binging :-( think I might just relax about the diet for just now and start afresh on Friday!

My friend ended up signing up for unlimited cinema card so got a new cinema buddy yay :) went to see 5 year engagement it was alright couple funny moments but pretty predictable stuff.

Today I opened a Easter egg and ate the box of chocolates from it. I allowed myself one Easter egg on Easter Sunday and havnt touched the rest since but today I just want to eat everything, I've ate 4 packets of crisps today among other nonsense!! Gona get it all out my system if I feel ready to get back on track before Friday then I will :-/ x

You are only human Laura. Last night I had my usual takeaway but then I managed 2 poppadoms, a bit of hubbys naan, a few chips and between us the best part of a bottle of vodka..........and if I'd of had an Easter egg I would have eaten it. :p

You will be fine by Friday, lots of changes to take in. I'm off shopping soon and going to be good today. x

How was today? I agree with others that you need to cut yourself a little bit of slack with going back to work. Its a huge change in your routine and is going to be pretty stressful, its only natural that healthy eating takes a back seat for a few days. Just try to get back on plan when you are ready.

How is your ankle holding up now you have had a day's rest again? Hope its improving. What are your shifts this week? Are they any more spread out?

How are things? You are uncharacteristically quiet! Its not the same on here without you, even for a couple of days.

Hope everything is ok.

Thanks for all the kind words ladies :)

This week has been a bit better only working 3 days and got days off in between yay! Ankles pretty sore constantly so back on the painkillers but it's bearable just uncomfortable really.

Food wise been a bit of a weird week. Was only on plan one day really then had my binge day with box of thorntons chocs, lots of crisps and other junk. Tuesday was a bit better the food wasn't really simply filling but it wasn't particularly bad either and did have a double decker yum! Yesterday was pretty much back on plan but again didn't count any points. Today will hopefully be pretty much on plan too though I do fancy a bowl of froot loops for breakfast so think I will - something about a bowl of kids cereal and watching cartoons in bed is an amazing start to a day off ;-)

It's been quite nice the pressure being off past few days and think it made resisting binging easier too. I am due to get benefits money this week and all the money work owe me next week so I think this will involve a meal out each week to celebrate. One to thank my friends for all their support and another to thank my boyfriend for being awesome throughout this all. So next 2 weeks won't be 100% but aiming to be as good as possible.

Missing exercise but ankles too sore for anything really I guess I could do some abs stuff.

Thinking of weighing in today just to see how I am doing because tomorrow is weigh in day but I start work at half6 so would need to weigh in before 6am rather than at 9am which usually makes me a bit heavier. Very much expecting a gain this week from a whole large pizza, whole box of thorntons And eating my body weight in crisps :p x

Back